Chapter 72: Make the Owner Come Back so We Can Watch Him Play!

'So, you are Brother Fang!" The yellow-robed young man gestured at Fang Qi inside the Golden Rain Tower. "My name is Huang Xuan. There are a lot of good spiritual artifacts in here, what would you like? All the artifacts over there are for warriors!"

"There are artifacts made especially for warriors?" Fang Qi asked in surprise.

"No." Huang Xuan explained. "Some specially-made artifacts can only be activated through warrior qi but can also be used by cultivators. However, they're more expensive."

"I didn't know about that," Fang Qi said with interest, "Are there spatial storage artifacts for warriors? What about communication jades?

"Of course!" Huang Xuan brought Fang Qi up to the second floor. "Storage artifacts are high-end artifacts; do you need one?"

Fang Qi said, "Let me take a look first."

To Fang Qi, cultivator items were indeed novel. After all, he came from another world, and these things were just legends to him. Therefore, he felt a sense of fulfillment upon seeing the rows and rows of spiritual artifacts with his own eyes.

Fang Qi tried a storage artifact. As soon as he injected some of his qi into it, the giant rocket launcher was immediately placed into the artifact. He asked as he fiddled with it, "Oh, right. Do you know what is the rent of a shop in this area?"

"Rent?" Huang Xuan said in surprise, "I apologize for being blunt, but renting a shop in the middle of Jiuhua isn't cheap. The leases usually last for ten or more years and will cost at least a couple thousand crystals. Do you have plans to open a shop here?"

Fang Qi nodded, not surprised by the price at all. In his old world, the prices of a downtown apartment cost significantly more than an apartment in the suburbs, and this world was no different.

It would take a while before he would have enough money to pay rent of that amount. Therefore, he decided to take it one step at a time.

Fang Qi was interested in opening another shop in one of two areas:the city center, or near his own shop. He would only be open to other options if he couldn't find any places he liked.

Upon seeing that Fang Qi had no more follow-up questions, Huang Xuan took out a couple of brocade boxes. "These are all high-quality communication jades; take a look. I know you're a new customer, but I promise to give you a discounted price. The communication jades' radiuses range from 500 kilometers to 2,500 kilometers."

"Huh? Don't you have any that use satellite communication and have global coverage?"

Feeling awkward, Huang Xuan laughed, "You're funny; we don't sell cellphones here."

Fang Qi froze for a second. How can a man in this world understand what I am talking about? How does he know what a cellphone is?

However, he quickly realized that ever since Resident Evil became famous in Jiuhua City, everyone who watched the movie knew what cellphones were.

Moreover, Huang Xuan was obviously a fan of Resident Evil.

"Get me one that has a range of 2,500 kilometers." Fang Qi waved his hand in the air generously. "Also, get me a high-quality storage artifact."

"Will do!"

...

While Fang Qi shopped around, back at Origins Internet Club...

"AHH! My six hours are up!" An Cheng sat before his computer dejectedly, dying of boredom.

He asked every few minutes, "Is the owner back yet?"