...My fault...

*Time Skip*
*Y/N's Pov*

It's been 2 days and I tried taking the Landlords advice, so I ignored her.

Every lunch, I would be the first one leave and I'd hang out outside in the front.

In class I'd keep to myself and hang with the boys. I'd avoid eye contact with Yaoyorozu..that part was difficult though.

It was Thursday, which was good for me. Since Friday was coming soon and that ment I could just stay home and sleep.

I was in class talking to Kirishima and Denki.

Denki: Dude I was talking to some girl. She was kinda cute and I asked her out and she said..and I quote "Don't you have a boyfriend?"

He made a confused look and continued.

Denki: I told her no and she said "Kirishima? Isn't that your boyfriend?" Let me tell you I was confused as shit.

Y/N: Must've been a toxic mha fan.

Kirishima; What's that supposed to mean?

Y/N: I didn't say nothing.

Kirishima: Oh ok. Anyways, we don't even look like a couple.

Denki: Exactly what I said, then her boyfriend came and shooed me away....what the hell man.

Kirishima: Weirest thing I've heard all day man.

Denki: Exactly. We don't look like a couple at all.

Kirishima: Just a couple of bros.

Denki: Exactly.

(Aizawa: Alright u little mfs)
Bruh I'm tired..also I'm jk he didn't say this-

Aizawz: Alright everyone, I have something for you guys to do.

We sat in our seats and he actually started teaching.

(TIME SKIP: to some wholesome shit)

During discussion, Aizawa asked if we had any questions. That's when we heard a knock on the door. They opened it and Present Mic entered.

Aizawa: Something wrong?

Present Mic: Uh no.

He made noticeable eye contact with me, and everyone turned to look at me.

Great. Wtf is happening.

Present Mic: Y/N, a gentlemen would like to see you.

I looked at Aizawa and he looked at me nodding for me to go.

I got up and heard the whispering of my classmates making assumptions.

Finally getting to the door I stopped with confused eyes as I saw a guy maybe a little older then me.

???: You're Y/N L/N...right?

I tilted my head a bit and looked at Present Mic, who was standing next to the guy. Afterwards, I exited the classroom and closed the door behind me.

Y/N: Y-ya...who are you?

The guy smiled a bit.

???: Y/N...you've never met me but I'm Christopher..your half brother.

My eyes widened.

Y/N: Half brother?

Christopher: Yes. Christopher L/N.