...I love you...

Time skips from us crying, explaining and cuddling to us in class on a Tuesday morning, being bombarded with questions from our worried friends. I had skipped Monday because my head was still spinning.

Y/N: Guys I'm fine now. I might have been hospitalized for 2 days, but I'm fine now.

Denki: How were you hospitalized but have not even a scratch on you?!

Y/N: They were really good doctors. I was in the healing process during the weekends and on Monday. Plus, I didn't get hit or anything. I was there for overusing my quirk trying to save everyone.

I would never tell them that myself and Yaoyorozu was involved, and I was the reason why the shooting happened. All they know is that a shooting happened at the mall we happened to be at, and Yaoyorozu and I were saving people. Which was kinda true.

IIda: Well did you guys engage in combat with the shooters?

Bakugou: I would have.

Y/N: If I say maybe, are you going to scold us?

Iida: Is that a yes to my question?

Y/N: Well yes...

Iida: Yaoyorozu why didn't you stop him?!

Y/N: Wha-?! We knocked everyone out though!

Yaoyorozu: But it was still a dangerous encounter.

Y/N: You went along with it.

Jirou: Wait, Yaoyorozu was with you during the attack?!

Talk about a gay woman chiming in when she hears about Yaoyorozu.

Y/N: Yes, she was. Are you barely hearing about this or something?

Jirou: Yes!

Y/N: Oh.

I looked at Yaoyorozu who was listening to everything that was happening, and I begin to wonder if she was bombarded with questions just like how I am right now. She turned to look at me when she realized I was staring, and she slightly smiled. I kinda chuckled and asked:

Y/N: Did they ask you all of these questions yesterday?

Yaoyorozu: They wanted my side of the story, and reactions. Although since you were hospitalized, they figured they'd ask you about this stuff. In other words, yes. Yes, they did ask all of these questions.

I wasn't really used to the spotlight being all up on us but honestly, I probably should be by now. With everything that has happened to us that is.

*Time Skip- To wholesome stuff to end this off*

Yaoyorozu and I were packing up to leave class. Most of our mutual classmates had already left, and it was just me, her and Mr. Aizawa. Including some other students.

Once I finished up, I walked over to her desk and watched neatly organized papers into her folders.

Y/N: Well, that was a long day.

Yaoyorozu: Yup, it sure was tiring. I'm debating if I should take a nap when we get home.

Y/N: Oh, you're not going home with me today?

Yaoyorozu: I do have some studying I must get too. You, sir have me distracted from them.

She looked at me jokingly, with a small chuckle.

Y/N: Yup, that's me. Mr. Distraction.

We laughed a bit, and she finished putting away her folders. Zipping up her bag and placing it over her shoulder.