The recovery

Although my family's pretty rich, this was a huge minus in our power. The King of Eletnia- Chris told me, his name is George pfh- has cancelled the wedding. Actually, in the papers, there were a minimum amount of money and land that his son's fiance's father has to own before the proposal, and after the fire, my Dad didn't have that. So technically, my dad- oh sorry, father- broke his promise. Which made the deal unreal.
Me and the crew of our family has moved to one of our other mentions, which is slightly though, but smaller than the main one. I have a more cramped room, but a bigger library! I absolutely love this place, even though we don't have a pond, a big flower garden and a small forest, only a huge flowerbed, a fountain, and a lougr. Overall, this place is absolutely better than the one that burnt down.
The most disgusting thing about Cornelia's death, was that nobody even remembered her name! In the next couple of days, I already had a new servant and almost everyone had completely forgotten about the accident. Though my father was super angry because of the bargain that he lose, the staff and my Mother didn't seem to be bothered about the fact that our previous, HUGE palace, burnt to the GROUND and that one person BURNT ALIVE inside of it! Nah, not a big deal, not at all.
For my insist, my parents made a memorial for Cornelia. It had been placed in the garden next to the fountain in the middle. It's not too big, but I go there every morning right after breakfast and I often bring some flowers and take down the old ones.
After the accident I didn't talk for weeks. All I did was messaging with Chris. And that had to be a secret for both of us.
I wore black for, I don't know a long time, until my new servant, Isabella brought in a piece of burnt fabric and told me, that the yellow material was from the old Palace and it was my dress. Memories rushed me off. I sat quickly on my baldachin bed and I held the fabric to my chest.
-You know, with Cornelia, we used to make little shows to each other. I paused.
Isabella said next to me and waited quietly for me to continue.
-I used to wear my newest dresses but Cornelia she always wore this yellow she knew that it was forbidden to even touch my dresses without my permission but I loved her so much that I could have never told my parents about these little shows you know I had to hold the dress on her so it wouldn't hang weirdly on her chest - I laugh a little- she was so happy seeing herself in the mirror I really miss her-I looked down on the yellow fabric-she was so pretty in this.
Isabella looked a bit confused, but she didn't say a thing. She softly took it away from me and put it in a brand new wooden box, which was too unfancy to be from my parents. Isabella was only a bit older than me. She looked like she's around 18-19.
Isabella was the one who made me realise, that Cornelia would be super sad, if she saw me sitting on my bed, crying all the time, wearing black and not talking to anyone. She would like me to wear funny clothes and most importantly, to be happy. That last one was the hardest.
I looked up and I saw the regular white pigeon, that meant: I've got a message from Chris. I quickly thank Isabella for helping and made her leave with some awful excuse like to go and get new roses into my waze.