The Story So Far

Author Note: Let me apologize for any spelling and grammar mistakes. i'm trying to fix those as i re-read it.

In the first book the Birth of Zione before the Kingdom of Zione was formed two wars were fought. The first war was the Dwarf and Elvin War and the second is The War of the Four Races. The two wars cost thousands of lives on all sides including the near extinction of the Dragons. Nickolas Dragen and Merenwen wanted peace and they tried everything to get peace, but until King Dragen Nickolas' father was defeated during the War of the Four Races there was  no chance of peace. The creation of the kingdom of Zione came about because two individuals and they were Nickolas Dragen and Merenwen.  The new realm of Zione would not last long because Nickolas Dragen has been planning the downfall of Zione for a long time since he first met Merenwen. Nickolas' own father's death was plan by him. He has formed an alliance with the Vampires, Shapeshifters on the other side of the Frozen Mountains, and the Orcish Army.  His forces attacked the Castle of Light and killed all of Merenwen's children except for one who was spirited away by Syria. Syria took Merenwen's son to Marlvan Nickolas old teacher and a friend of Merenwen's and to the people of Zione. Merenwen gave her life for her son and Nickolas took her life with pleasure after he toyed with her feelings. After that the Armies of Zione faced off against the Armies of the New Empire.  They fought for hours against the emperor's forces. Many lives were lost. Aron the new Elvin King was killed by Nickolas. The Armies of Zione retreated giving the day to their enemy. Aron was given full burial honors. Emperor Nickolas attacked the Dragen Keep killing all but three Dragons, one Dragon escaped to the Elvin Kingdom and the another female and a male are captured by the Empire. Syria gave up everything to watch over the only hope for Zione in the city of Camden. Now the Armies of Zione wait until the time is right to strike the Empire with a devastating blow and for the one who will lead them to glorious victory. The people living within the Empire also wait for a savior who will deliver them form the terrible rule of a tyrant. Ryan Dragen the only surviving heir to the throne of Zione will either become the savior or the new Dark Lord who will rule forever.