Seperating

There sitting infront of his was another Beautiful girl. She was are age and she didn't look like she saw Camilo as "just friends". The milkshake they were sharing had almost gone, they had been there for awhile. I see Camilo Laugh and she looks at him lovestruck. Maribel Isabella and Luisa see me just standing  and they are walkover to me.

L: hey y/n why are you just standing there?

I stay silent then Isabella realises.

I: is that- Camilo.

L: huh?

They both stared at the window Luisa just looked shocked and Isabella grew visible anger. The girl by Camilo leaned closer and told him something making him lean in closer.

I: WHAT IS HE DOING!!

They both leaned in and quickly kissed. After a couple seconds They stopped and She gave him another kiss on the cheek before getting up and leaving the cafe leaving him there alone. I couldn't say they where just friends now. Luisa holds Isabella knowing Isabella would murder Camilo and the girl.

I ignored them and walked into the shop towards Camilo.

Y/n: What the fuck Camilo.

Everyone turns to me and freezes up.

C: y/n- wait y/n what are you doing here!

Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH ANOTHER GIRL!! KISSING HER!

C: No y/n- I can explain!

Y/n: EXPLAIN WHAT!!! WERE OVER I HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE AGAIN!!

C: w-what..

He steps forward holding out his hand but outing it down again. a tear falls down his cheek.
I feel my eyes begin to water but I try hard to keep them hidden.

Y/n: you heard me. We're breaking up. And I'm not going to casita anymore you Bring your new gf instead.

He starts completely crying but not even bothering he cover or wipe his eyes. I go outside and turn to Luisa and Isabella who had watched the scene that had just happened. They pulled me in for a hug and I burst out into tears. Camilo runs past us still crying but ignoring us going straight for casita.

Camilos pov

I run past y/n, Luisa and Isabella all hugging but I don't stop. I missed up I wish I could just tell y/n what was going on but I can't! I run into casita and to my room not bothering to say hi to anyone.
I face plant onto my bed crying into my pillow not knowing what else to do. Y/n hates me now I never wanted her to hate me or break up with her but everything happening is so complicating. I cry into my pillow silently when Abuela walks in.

Ab: I saw what y/n did at the cafe.

C: ye we broke up.

I reply but without moving still crying into the pillow.

Ab: what she said was horrible she didn't even let hear your side of the story. That's why I need you to date that girl Myanna instead she's way better for you and the family.

C: but, I wanna date y/n- I love y/n not myanna.

Ab: y/n can't do Anything for you she's a bad person.

M:what! What did you just say about y/n!

Ab: I said the truth!!

M: I thought you had changed, But your still the old hag your were before!!! just wait till I tell y/n!

Ab: No you wouldn't dare!

M: Y/N!!!!

Mirabel runs downstairs Abuela jogging to catch her while I run behind.