Off to School

I awoke to the sound of frank sanding next to the bed.

F:It's six am time to get up both of you.

I sat up looking towards Camilo who had dug his face into his pillow trying to drown out franks voice.

Y/n: it's ok frank you can leave I'll get him up.

F:Thank you and I'm sorry about last night your grandma was just very busy.

Y/n: it's fine I understand.

Last night was a mess. We got called down for dinner to just see dad and my step mom. Dad told me to go get gran and I knocked on the door but she didn't answer so I went into her office but before I could even open the door more than an inch I got screamed at the next 20 minutes by her. She didn't even show her face she just screamed at me through the closed door. Very weird.

Frank left the room closing the door behind him.

C: cmon mi amor it's to early.

Y/n: I agree but we gotta get up! We have school.

C: ugh can't frank just teach us.

Y/n: it's six in the morning and he's already full dressed and already helping us get up.I think he needs a break.

C: fine I'll get up.

He sits up next to me still looking half asleep, his hair everywhere. I rest my hand on the side of his face and kiss his cheek waking him up.

Y/n: now cmon.

I go in the bathroom with some clothes and have my shower, getting dressed into my uniform when I'm done. I leave the bathroom and Camilo follows after me with his pile of clothes, leaving in the school uniform with wet hair. He blowdrys it with a dryer he found in the draw of the desk while I go into the bathroom and begin to brush my teeth and hair. ( if you don't have hair just brushing your teeth =D) Camilo follows me doing the same but struggling with his hair.

Y/n: need any help..?

His grace grew red form embarrassment as I giggle slightly.

C: maybe, Dolores always helped me with my hair it's hard ok!

I smile as he hands me his hair brush, after awhile of messing with his hair I finally get it to it's normal curls.

Y/n: have you ever put you hair up?

He looks at my in confusion and suspicion.

C: Mirabel always said I should but I kept forgetting to. why~?

Y/n: i don't know but I think it would cute. Especially in a bun.

C: try if you want.

Y/n: really!!

C: uhh sure...

I visibly get excited as I took a hair bobble (hair tie) from the side and began to put his hair up in an amazing bun.

Y/n: woah...

I look at his finished bun that I had just done my eyes wide almost like It's hypnotising me.

C: what do you mean woah?

He looks up at me.

C: you must really like me with my hair up.

He laughs gesturing my face that was pure red.
He walks towards a mirror looking in shock striking a pose.

C: never mind I get the woah, I look hot.

He looks at me with a smug look on his face trying to get a reaction from me.

Y/n: oh shut up, anyway I'm hungry let's go downstairs. You can take out the bun if you want.