Chapter 9- Zari

My heart shattered.

"DA fuck?" I said

"Justin it was a long time ago we were both caught up in hormo-"

"I am in Hell!, and its all because you, Morret, and Lana are caught up in some..."

I stopped yelling. There was no use in yelling never in my life had I yelled at anyone.

I looked over at Lana and Morret who's faces were drenched in surprise.

"Take me to my own personal room Lana" I said quietly

If I yelled at Luke I would most likely say something stupid like calling him a 'fag' which Luke would most likely say I was one to, but right now it didn't matter.

What mattered right now was that I almost let Luke give me a blow job, finding out he already had sex with a girl. It hurt, but what I couldn't figure out was why I was so hurt its not like we are going out anyway. That didn't stop the shards of thoughts that screamed 'CHEATER' whenever I thought of Luke.

"Why don't I escort him?"

I looked over to see a man who had on all white, his skin was brown, his hair were braids put into a pony tail. He seemed like he was going for a jog which was impossible since we were in the middle of a.. castle? yep I'm pretty sure that's what you call a big ass house.

"Well?" the man said yanking all of us out of our thoughts

Luke seemed to bare his two fangs that I didn't know he had until now.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?" Luke said angrily

"You said for Cari to leave, not me" the man said

"Why would we leave the care of Justin to you when I could do it myself" Luke said in a voice that mad the tall black man seem stupid.

The man narrowed his eyes not taking being called stupid very well.

"Maybe because you have to take care of a fight Mr. Devil" he said

"What happened?" said Luke looking pissed

"The Hell Hounds they can sense a powerful presence among Hell" the man said while shifting his eyes toward me.

I raised a brow was he talking about me?

"Damn so soon? Morret, Lana take hi-"

"I wouldn't have come here to ask for Justin for no reason, hes not safe here right now I have to take him to my cave" the man said

"Hell no!" Lana snapped

What cave were they talking about? and why did this man seem so.. warm? it was like I trusted him, but at the same time I don't.

"Who are you?" I whispered looking perplexed

"My name is Zari will you come with me?" his eyes flickered as weird as that seemed I still trusted him.

"Where are you going to take me and why?" I asked unconsciously walking towards him I couldn't help it I felt so safe with him.

"The Hell hounds sense your presence not only them, but everybody. You're letting your power flow carelessly off you in waves which is drawing everyone to you" Zari said

Zari took a deep sniff through his nose, his eyes flicking different colors reminding me of the rainbow.

"Enough" Morret said camly

"He's right we have to temporally get Justin off the grid, then we have to place a spell on Hell and I know exactly who can do that, but he'll only do that if I show my face to him" Lana said

"Also you'll need help holding off some Hell hounds who have pin pointed the smell and are coming here" Morret said looking at Luke

"I don't want to leave him with Keth" Luke said

"Keth?" I said

"Yes everyone else is allowed to call me keth except you" Keth/Zari said in a possessive manner that made me wonder why he would only allow me to call him Zari.

"Well? were wasting time"

"Lana take Justin to his room and help pack his cloths we'll all meet out in the back of the castle" Luke said with a voice that was full of hurt and loneliness

"Aw don't despair I'll be back with him soon, well that depends how long it will take for the spell to cover all of Hell" Zari said in a playful, mocking way.

"Lets go Justin" Lana said in a sorrowful voice while looking at Luke.

"After waiting thousandths of year to be with you I have to let you go again" Luke mumbled while walking stiffly away from us.

I turned and followed after Lana. A thousand years of waiting.. for me? It seemed I already missed Luke.

Even after finding out he had sex with the bitch Cari..

Even though he brought me to Hell..

Even after fighting me and all my memories shifting to Luke's head..

It hurt to know that I would rather give my memories to Luke than anybody else.

"You miss him already? its understandable he is hot" Lana smiled

Lana held out a small bag with what seemed like my cloths in it.

"Lets go" she said

I must of blanked out for a very long time for her to pack a big bag of cloths. We went through long twist and turns through the house which seemed to be made of painting a sculpture all over the walls before Lana opened a door knob and light leaked through.

The light wasn't bright, but it was the most light I had seen all day so it instantly became number one in my book.

Luke, Morret and Zari turned towards me they all seemed to be in battle gear except for Zari in fact Zari was completely naked which cause a blush to form on my face, and for me to turn away.

"So he has manners?" Zari smirked

"Stop it hurry up and shift" Luke snapped

I raised a eye brow.. Shift? I almost laughed Zari seemed to perfect to be a human, but a part of me could always hope.

Zari walked yards away from us for a second I almost thought he was going to keep on walking until he stopped and turned back to me then smirked.

I heard bones popping his jaws unhinged kept growing larger and bigger his body seemed to sport talons and his hind legs grew bigger. Wings seemed to pop from his back while he let out a thundering roar that shook the ground causing me to almost topple over until Luke caught me wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Your safe" Luke whispered while I trembled in him arms.

"What is he?"

"I am a dragon" Zari rumbled his voice sounding like gravel

"You are my rider will you ride me once again?" This voice was definitely not my wolf.

______________________________________________________

Please Comment & vote

-Nana Probably grounded again ;(