January 17

Verses for today...

Ezekiel 11: 19-21 "I will give them an undivided heart of stone and put a new spirit in them, I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God. But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their vile imaged and detestable idols, I will bring down on their own heads what they have doen, declares the Soverign Lord."

Ezekiel 12: 25,28 " But I the Lord will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in yout days, you rebellious people, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign Lord."
"Therefore say to them, "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will ne delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord."

....

If you find yourself still struggling about your personal issues around you. Be calm, let God renew your spirit and allow him to change your heart.

If you are still holding on to His promises, wait patiently, all of it will be fulfilled. No more delays, but this year. Declare it. Claim it.

2022 is the Kairos. It will be an open heavens for Philippines.

Be part of God's words fulfillment.

Be ready to receive His blessings that you can not even count of.

❤️