Feb 10

Repentance to bring Blessing...

Many times we heard of the word "repent".

For those who were still living in sin. For those who are still lost in the dark. For those who are still doubtful of which way to go...

Repent.
Return.
Come back to the One who created you.

He is the life we must live. He is the light so we can see. He is the assurance to the path we're gonna take.

If you find it hard. You feel shy, guilty, holding back, worried... and so on...

Be reminded of this.
Repentance is an open invitation. Received it. You have to say yes to God and no tk the enemy. You must be ready to let go of the past and let God be with your "now and tomorrow."

Look at Hosea 14:1-2... God said...
[a]Return,(A) Israel, to the Lord your God.
    Your sins(B) have been your downfall!(C)
Take words with you
    and return to the Lord.
Say to him:
    “Forgive(D) all our sins
and receive us graciously,(E)
    that we may offer the fruit of our lips.[b](F)

Return to the Lord and ask for forgiveness. The assurance to be forgiven is found in 1 John 1:9...
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins(A) and purify us from all unrighteousness.(B)

He will forgive us. Not because we deserve to be forgiven. But because He is faithful and just enough to cleanse us from our sins. For He loves us. And he delights in saving His people.

No fear.
No worry.
No doubts.
He has overcame it all. For you, the battle has been won.

If you return tk God, wholeheartedly.. rest assured of his promise in Hosea 14:4...
4 “I will heal their waywardness
and love them freely,
for my anger has turned away from them.

Remember...
The ways of the Lord are right;
the righteous walk in them,
but the rebellious stumble in them."
(Hosea 14:9b)

❤️