March 3

"Be strong. And work."

Are you in the season of working out what the Lord has commanded you and yet you are being purged and crushed with opposotions?

When the Lord has commanded Zerubbabel and Joshua and the whole remanant of his people tk work and build the house of the Lord, He assured them that He will be with them. Another reminded he has gave them: "Be strong, and work. For I am with you declares the Lord Almighty. This is what I covenanted with you when yoh came out of Egypt  And my Spirit remains among you  Do not fear." (Haggai 2:4-5)

Because the Lord has a plan and will fuflill it during the days of their working. That along the way of theit journey, they will face problems, trials and struggles.

So the Lord has given them the assurance not to fear because His spirit rwmains on them.

Likewise, in our time. If the Lord has called us to do the "work", he knew we will face obstacles that may shake our fight, that may lose our confidence, that may cause us disappointments.

That's the very reason why, before he has called us, he wanted us to trust His process, His words and promises, stand on it and depend our life on it.

So, whenever the Lord shakes the heaven and earth, we will keep calm and trust His plan, instead.
It may be difficult and painful, but that is part of our journey.

Because after all those struggles, when we remain faithful and obedient, the Lord will bless you. Just like what he had always promised to His people who remained obedient to His words.

❤️