😔Doyoung😌

Yn's POV
At the moment I'm sitting in the living room of the house I share with my husband Doyoung & our friends Chittaphon Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung
Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta & Kun all I'm just sitting with this on.

I'm just waiting on Doyoung to get back home with the others

I'm just waiting on Doyoung to get back home with the others. I'm just resting since yesterday we found out that I'm pregnant. I'm only 5 weeks along, but all the guys especially Doyoung don't want me doing much. I & Doyoung have been together for 2 years. On our 1st anniversary, we got engaged & we got married 6 months ago. He told me before me he was with someone else, but she didn't want him. He has a daughter with her & he is always sending money & toys which I'm not mad about. I'm glad that he's trying to be a good father. I wish my father would have tried as hard as Doyoung is trying. Anyways I'm just watching TV when I hear a knock on the door. I got up & answered it. I see this woman in front of me.

She carrying this adorable little girl

Me - Can I help you???

Ex - Look where Doyoung.

That's when I knew it was his ex.

Me - Well he isn't home... I'm his wife what can I do for you.

She got a look on her face before tossing the little girl at me. I grabbed her quickly. I looked at the woman.

Me - What's wrong with you!?! She could have fallen!!!

She rolled her eyes as the little girl hung on to me.

Ex - I don't have time for this little runt anymore. My new man doesn't like her & I need a man in my life.

I looked at her like she's crazy.

Me - What about your child...

Ex - She's just a horrible memory with the man I hate.

I take a deep breath.

Me - Where is all the things Doyoung has sent for her???

She laughed.

Ex - I got the money back for all that.

She walked away & I shake my head. I closed the door looking at the little girl in my arms.

Me - Hi sweetheart... What's your name.

She looked at me with tears running down her little face.

??? - Ma calls me Bitch... So that's my name... I think...

I frowned.

Me - That's not your name... Your Daddy & uncles should be home soon... You hungry Angel???

She nodded quickly. As thin as she is I know she hasn't been feed. I went to the kitchen & fixed this for us.

I got us both some juice

I got us both some juice. I placed her next to me, but she still cuddle close to me which made me smile. We both started eating watching TV. A few minutes later I hear the door open & I hear the guys coming in. The little one quickly crawled back onto my lap. I frowned & a few seconds later Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle & Jisung came into the room & stopped when they saw the little girl on my lap.

Jisung - We haven't been gone that long... Have we???

I laughed.

Me - No babe... Do... Your ex came by & said she didn't want her anymore. She tossed her at me. I catch her thankfully...

He nodded.

Doyoung - Well she's gonna be taken care of... You're okay with my daughter... Right???

He looked at me worried.

Me - Of course, I'm gonna help you raise this little angel. She was made before we got together so I'm good!!!

He smiled. I looked at the little girl in my arms. She's looking at the guys.

Me - Baby... Tell your Daddy & uncles your name...

??? - Bitch... That's what Ma calls me... So that's my name... I think...

I looked at them & they all looked shocked. Doyoung picked her up.

Doyoung - Baby... Your name is Mina...

She looked at him confused.

Mina - Really???

He nodded & hugged her.

Doyoung - Daddy is sorry that he wasn't able to get you before now.

He kissed her head before placing a hand on my belly.

Chenle - Well it looks like we are gonna have 2 babies running around!!!

We all nodded smiling. It might be a bit hard since we don't know what all she's been through, but we are gonna do our best!!!

(End Of POV)

I'm thinking I might make this one into a full story... What do y'all think loves???