💔Kookie/Jeongguk💔

⚠️THIS ONESHOT WILL BE DEALING WITH DEPRESSION AND SELFHARMING SO IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE!!!⚠️

Yn's POV
Right now I'm standing at the edge of the bridge looking down at the water. Well, I'm trying to see, but the tears in my eyes are making it impossible for me to see. I'm just tired of everything. All of my family has disowned me. They all blame me for my brother's death. He was the only son. Since I'm the oldest daughter out of 6 I'm nothing. I came here to Korea wanting to start a new life. Which it was good for a bit. I found an amazing apartment, job, and boyfriend. I even found out I was pregnant last night!!! But today all of that came crashing down. I got fired from work today. I went home wanting comfort from my love, but I found him in bed with the girl next door. He didn't even try to apologize he just laughed at me. He told me that I had to be out of the apartment by tomorrow. I was giving him the money to pay the rent, but I found out he wasn't paying it. He was using the money on her. I just don't know what to do anymore. I hear yelling behind me and I just jumped...

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
End Of POV
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Jeongguk's POV
I was almost able to catch the girl, but she jumped just before I could. I didn't even think twice and jumped after her. I managed to get to her before we hit the water and held her close to my chest. After we hit the water I managed to put her on my back and started swinging to the shore where I see people already gathering there. I really hope she will be okay...

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
End Of POV
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???