❤️‍🩹⏰Beomgyu⏰❤️‍🩹

Beomgyu's POV
Right now I'm sitting next to my wife yn. You see we had a fight less than an hour ago and now I'm sitting by her hospital bed. She's so banged up that I can hardly recognize her. As we were fussing I raised my hand and she flinched. I know before we got together she was in a very abusive relationship and her childhood wasn't the best either. She froze in place. I went closer and she backed away. She quickly left with me not far behind her. She was about to cross the street. It was her time to, but a car hit her and rolled over her. I just heard the crunching of bones. The ass keep going as I rushed to my wife. She was so broke that if I didn't see it I would have sworn that it wasn't my yn. So that's how we are here. There is so much damage done to her body that doesn't even know if she's gonna make it. The baby she was carrying didn't make it all. I didn't even know she was pregnant. Her doctor told me that she was so early on in her pregnancy that she mostly didn't know yet either. As I held her hand her heart monitor started going crazy. Serval nurses and her doctor came in to take me out. I tried watching from the window, but they closed it. I couldn't help but feel my heart breaking. I just sat down next to the door covering my face with my hands.

Me - Please... Get turn back time... Please... I promise I'll do better... Please...

Right then all the noise around me stopped, but I felt a tiny hand on my arm. I looked up to see this little girl looking at me.

She gave me a smile

She gave me a smile.

Me - Hi sweetie... Are you lost???

She shakes her head.

??? - No... I'm here to head.

I looked at her confused.

Me - What you mean sweetie... How can you help me???

??? - You asked to turn back the time.

I felt confused and I looked at the little girl closely. She looked like a mixture of me and yn.

Me - Wait... What's your name???

??? - I don't have a name yet... Daddy.

Me - Wait... Your... Your...

She nodded.

??? - I was the baby Mommy was carrying... You haven't been treating Mommy too well Daddy...

Me - What do you mean???

??? - I'll show you... And turn back time so you can save us both...

I nodded taking my daughter's hands...

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
End Of POV
─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────End Of POV─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???