💜Minghao/The8💜

Minghao's POV
Right now I'm on the way home to my wife. You see we got married 3 months ago. Only my main family, her main family & our closest friends know. We actually got married in her hometown. She's from a small town where everyone knows everyone (AN: I really am from a small town🙃) we had pictures taken, but no one could put them on social media. Another thing is she already has a daughter. She's 5 years old.

I adopted her so she has my last name

I adopted her so she has my last name. She's basically my daughter. I've been with yn since she's been 5 months old. I'm the only man she's ever called Daddy. When I got to the house I see a car I don't know in the driveway. I got out with the sweets for my girls. As I got to the front door I hear yn scream. I quickly opened the door to see a man holding Arizona. Yn is holding her noise crying. Arizona noticed me & cried out.

Arizona - Daddy!!! Help me!!!

She reaches her little hands out reaching for me. Yn looked at me with tears in her eyes. I looked at the man who's holding our daughter.

Me - Who the hell are you & why are you holding my daughter...

The man laughed squeezed Arizona tighter. She cried out in pain. I held the baseball bat behind my back.

Man - I'm this little girl's father!!! I told yn I didn't want a child & kicked her once, but I decided I wanted her back. I knew she was here in Korea but I didn't know where, but you know how news gets around in a small town... You just got married without thinking about me...

Yn - You tried to kill mine & Minghao's daughter... I married the man that been here for me & Arizona so just put our baby down & leave.

He laughed & Arizona started clawing at his arms the best she could. He dropped her & I hit him in the chest with the bat. I heard cracking & he hit the floor hard. I grabbed Arizona. I take both of my girls to the car & called for help. I can't believe that this happened!!!

(End Of POV)