😔Felix😔

Until I start getting more requests I'm gonna do more of my own!!! If I like them I might even make them into stories!!!

Felix's POV
Right now I'm on the way to see my girlfriend yn. You see we had a fight last week. I've been trying to call & text her, but I haven't talked to her since that night. I miss her so much so I'm gonna do my best to talk to her again. Once I got to her apartment I knocked, but she didn't answer. I used my key & unlocked the door. I hear soft music playing throughout the apartment. I walked in slowly. I managed to find the music playing from her room.

Me - Mamas...

I opened the door & I see she laying on her bed with this on.

She laying facing away from the door

Me - Are you, okay Mamas...

Yn - Why are you here Felix???

Me - Mamas... I'm sorry... I've been trying to call & text you for a week now...

Yn - My phone is dead...

I went over so I can see her. She looked at me.

Yn - Didn't you say you didn't want to be with me anymore...

I sat next to her.

Me - I was just upset Mamas... I do want to be with you... Your my Mamas & I want to marry you one day & for you to carry my kids... Please... Forgive me.

She looked at me.

Yn - Lix... Don't do that again...

I smiled.

Me - I won't Mamas... I promise.

She nodded & smiled a bit. I laid down next to her holding her close...

(End Of POV)