Chapter 3

Y/n P.O.V
----------------

I was terrified. All he was doing with me was fangirling. It was very obvious that he had some possessive and obsessive loving feelings for me. I hate it. I am mad at fate. Why did it decide to punish me???

I sat there as his hands dance over my body parts. He was admiring each and every single bit of my flesh. His hands were rough, but his touch was gentle and it made me feverish.

It made my head spin how light his fingers touched my skin. It was like he was making up all the lost physical attention I needed. It made me sick how I wanted more of his touch. I was creeped out by him, why would I need his touch?? Is it because I am touch-starved? I don't care. I want to get out, but I can't.

So I am sitting there as he lifts my clothes just enough for his hands to slip through and touch my bare skin. Goosebumps litter my skin where he touches me. I shiver and he whispers in my ear,

"Do I make you nervous by doing this?"

he questions. I nod my head shallowly, and fast. He chuckles, the vibrations shook the core of my body.

"How adorable~" He purrs. I shift uncomfortably in his lap.
"H-how long will we be staying together..?" 'FUCK! I STUTTERED-' I panicked to myself. From the oura I felt, he was happy.

"For however long I wish, and for now that is till next week."

I sigh. I have to deal with this for a week. Great.

"Oh, speaking of which." I look up at him in confusion. DreamXD stopped touching me and turned me around. With me now riding his lap, he looks down at me.

"There is some things I have to tell you about. Like for example, what you are getting from being my prophecy and later prophet. You will get all the food you wish, as well with clothes, and your own room." I look up at him, imagining all these things. But there is always a catch.
"One last thing, err, couple things. You will be treated like some holy divine artifact. Basically you will be worshipped as well. You will go through training for becoming my prophet, like learning my natural tongue, my religion, etc.. The last thing is that I will give you powers, but they are limited." I take all this information in.
"What type of powers?"
"You will have ultimate healing, the strength of 50 men, and for-seeing the future. Along with speaking to me telepathically. That is normal."

I think of all the things I could do. I could carry so many things! Out strength so many people! But not XD. Even with all these new powers, I couldn't escape. Oh well, got to stick with what I have now.

I try not to get my hopes up. I look up at him as he drags a finger down the side of my cheek.

"I will have to mark you though."
"Woah woah woah woah, MARK ME???" I shout. He chuckles yet again, making me sick.
"Just a simple signature of my name on your back, and voila. You have powers." He explains, I could tell he is smiling.
"When will that happen?"
"Tomorrow, it will be a ceremony." I nod my head, and he pushes it into his stomach. He rubs an 'XD' pattern on my back. I shiver at the touch.

'This is going to be a long week.' I think to myself. I have to get used to his touches, and soon. He is a touchy feely type of person by the looks of it.

It was the next day. I was dressed in a dark green. Lovely.

I was taken out, I see a large crowd of people all different ages and races. Some are hybrids, some were human. Some were children, some were old. As I walk up, they all try to reach out for me. I try not to freak out as I get placed face down on a rock. This rock was engraved with weird symbols and drawings of DreamXD.

They rip my shirt off my back so it is visible to the world. They were pinning me down the entire time.

I really couldn't see the priest, but I could hear him perfectly. He started to talk about how this was a good day, a day to start anew and all that hooza. I could care less.

I then hear something sharp be picked up. I then started to panic.

"Now with this piece of sacred metal, may the powers of God help this prophecy, and become great!" Then the pain hit me.

HE WAS FUCKING CARVING MY SKIN OPEN WITH A KNIFE!! I thrashed around, screaming in pain. My tears blurred my vision and rolled down my cheeks. My skin had a burning sensation, the feeling of something warm run down my back was antagonizing. After I no longer felt the blade, I took deep breaths. I then felt something burn and sting inside my wounds as someone put something inside it. I screamed loud once again. I thrashed my head up to see the people's faces bright and happy. Some had tears of happiness. What the fuck is wrong with these people????

I no longer felt pain... it was all gone. The blood was gone too. It was wiped up by a towel. I wasn't pinned down anymore and I immediately got up. Looking up, I saw DreamXD smiling at me. His mask was above his lips but not too far. He was grinning like a maniac. Oh how bad did I want to punch his teeth in.

'One day, I will kick his ass and get out of this hell hole of a church.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i lied about taking forever. this cant get out of my head lol.

×∆Jason/bun∆×