Chapter 8

Y/n P.O.V
----------------

I walked away from the scene behind me.

Well look at you. You sure think you can find it without him?
Yes. I believe in myself.
You are so bold.
Thanks? Whatever, I gotta find this, Dream guy.
That is the other me. The non-God. He is the Admin of the server. Let me find him.
Does he work under you or something like that?
Yes, he works under me without knowing he works under me.
Hmmm... that's interesting.

I walk back to my horse and see them being fed by a guy in a lime green hoodie and mini cloak.

That is Dream. Good job finding him.

I mentally roll my eyes at XD and focus at the fact he was about to fucking steal my horse.

"Please ask the owner to ride the horse before mounting? It's rude not too."

This Dream guy was thrown off that I was there. He turned around fast, his green cloak flows. I can't see his face due to a porcelain mask, like DreamXD's but it was a smiley face instead. He was covered in netherite armor, small pouches, a netherite axe strapped to his back, some black fingerless gloves and black ripped jeans, some bandages on his arms, and I barely could see his dirty golden blonde hair. He was slightly shorter than me.

"Sorry, I was just checking this horse out."
"Cough it up."
"What?"
"My map. Can I please have it back?"
"Oh, you mean this? I found it lying around."
"It was in a pouch." I deadpan.
"Okay, okay, maybe I wasn't checking it out. Maybe I was going to steal the horse."

Wow, what a nice guy, DreamXD.
Sorry love. Want me to smite him?
No! Oh my gosh no!

"Why do you even need a horse? Doesn't everyone have one?"
"Ehh, well not really."
"You can borrow them."
"Really?"
"All I ask is for information, deal?"

I held out my hand to him, and the figure looks down at it, then shakes.

"Deal."

"So, Dream. You are really the admin?"
"Yeah, so I kinda know where stuff is. So you are looking for the Book of Revival. What for?"
"It is a religious artifact. It was stolen."
"Oh yeah, I forgot you were religious."
"It's fine."
"Question before I answer?"
"Shoot."
"Why do you wear that on your eyes?"
"Its to... protect my eyes from the sun..?"
"You don't seem sure."
"Not really, still kinda new."
"Ah, well now I will answer your question."

Me and Dream were sitting next to each other, close. He turns his entire body to me before answering.

"Jschlatt has it. He stole it from you I guess. He keeps boasting about that he has power and told me that he has it in his possession."
"Well, look at that. My suspicion was correct."
"You already talked to him?"
"He is a greedy man. He doesn't believe that I will hold my end of the deal."
"Which is?"
"I'm sorry, I can't answer that."
"Okay, I won't pry."

We sit in silence once again, and it feels like he has moved closer.

"Do you have a place to stay?" He asked, and soon XD's voice boomed in my head.

Don't. Don't trust him.
Why, you jealous that I am with him and not you?
Yes, now don't. You. Dare.

"Yes, I do. Do you?"
"Yeah, I just thought for a moment that you weren't going to be resting somewhere safe."
"Well aren't you nice, Dream."
"Just don't want anything happening to my new friend."

I smile, and I could notice he got flustered.

"What was happening again in two days? A festival?"
"Yeah, it's Manberg's Festival. Why?"
"Nothing. I'll see you later, Dream. It was nice talking to you."
"Bye."

"So you've come back to me?" Schlatt slurred. He reeked of alcohol, but I can't say anything about it.
"Yeah, I'm here to talk business."

That sobered his ass up.

"Alright, sit." He gestured to a chair in front of his desk. I sit down and so does he.

"So, what are ya willing to do?"
"I will give you a vial of blood for the information if you let me go to your festival."
"Anything else?"
"We can be close partners. I can give you more."

Greed filled his eyes with a hint of mischief.

"I agree, let's shake on it."

We both shake hands and he had a huge grin on his face. I take out of my pocket a vial of blood and place it on the desk. He takes the vial with admiration then places it back down.

"So, the Book of Revival is what you are searching for."

I nod my head.

"Well, I'll let you in on a little secret. It's not here. It is buried, hidden in plain sight."
"Am I going to get an exact location?"
"Nope, because you are not a part of my government yet."

I deadpan. My face emotionless and he laughs.

"Sorry honey, but that is what happens. You'll find it soon enough."

It was now the Manberg Festival. I am not overjoyed. The Revival Book is not shared with me, and I have to find my way into Jschlatt's little government to get information. I have been playing dumb about the fact I know he has it. But where?

I shook my head as I stand beside him. For some reason, I was special. Probably because I am a good supplier.

He makes his big speech and he puts Tubbo into a jailbox for everyone to see. Technoblade, I soon got to know was an Anarchist, shot Tubbo with fireworks to death.

My eyes widened, so did the crowd's. Jschlatt used the vial and threw its containments at the now blown up corpse of Tubbo. He instantly revived and Schlatt smiled in amazement.

Technoblade did something unimaginable to everyone, he started to shoot the crowd. Schlatt left the scene and everyone ran, except me.

I picked up Tubbo and carried him away from the horrible place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
omg finally done lmao. trying to fasten upish againnnn

×∆Jason/bun∆×