Chapter 4

Y/n P.O.V
-----------------

I wished at that moment I could rip that smile off his face.

My back was then painted on, and something appeared on my left forearm.

"May God be blessed on this person, he shall guide them into the light. This holy body shall bless the ground he trout, and the rain be golden by thy tears. For today, is the beginning of hope." Everyone cheered, and they finished painting my back.

"What the fuck was that? I was cut open like a pig!!" I shout. DreamXD smiled at me.
"But you have powers now. I blessed you."
"Well your definition of blessing is weird as fuck."
"Mmm, I guess from your perspective. Blood is sacred here. And yours-" He grabs my arm and drags his finger up the vein in my arm.
"Is pure perfection. The taste will be exquisite, it shall heal any wound on or in the body. On you or any other person."

I was disgusted.

"Do you have a blood kink or something? Kinda hot not gonna lie-" I mumble the last part to myself.
"No I don't, but for you I'd make an exception." I roll my eyes at his flirt.
"So, when will I start this prophet thing?"
"When you are old enough."
"What?!?!"
"You are not ready. You need training. Did that not go through your head? You need to be trained first, then be old enough, and voila. You are my prophet."

I sit there in silence. How did I forget that? But I have to be old enough??? He never said anything about my age!

"How long does the training take?" I ask hesitantly.
"About... mmm... 2 years at least? If things don't stick, then it is longer. You have to remember LOTS of things. I will assist you when I can but for now I can hold you till your training begins." He takes me into his arms again.

I sigh heavily as he fondles any skin he touches.

The first week in this place sucked. He wouldn't leave me alone. Always at my side or I was in his lap. I was even sitting in it during service when he was there. He would play with my hair and clothes. Always touching some part of my body, via head, hand, arm, etc.. I was even sleeping in the same bed as him!

I am glad that I was now starting training. I had my own room and a new set of clothes. The only thing that bothered me is a fuck ton of books. I was granted as many journals as I wanted. So I abused the power to make notebooks for notes.

"Greetings. I am Father Paul. I will assist you in your training. It is wonderful to be breathing the same air as you, prophecy." Father said with a sheepish smile. He had bowed when he entered the room.

I don't know about this prophecy thing, but I must be important. Cause this mofo is the top of the TOP and he bowed to me. Damn.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Father. So, what are we doing first?"
"To begin, we are starting on our God's religion. The first part is the holidays." And this begins the long and boring journey.

Turns out the religion is also a culture. It can form a society and that is what this village is. It has a church which is the capitol of all the churches for XD's religion, the church is like the government of the village, and the religion controls the life of the people and they love it. I think this is the definition of a cult.

Skipping my realization, the holidays weren't hard. They were mainly celebrations of his battles and his loses so that they mourn the dead. XD wasn't kidding about the blood being important. Blood was a usual offering during festivals, rituals, prayers, his summoning, holidays, and blessings. The blood also had to be a specific type too. The color must be so dark, that when it is in a spoon you can't see the bottom. Its smell also must be heavy metallic. It didn't matter who it came from. Although since the blood is now coming from me, it will be treated as a holy item.