Chapter 9

!TW!
Blood and gore
If you are sensitive, please be careful.

??? P.O.V
------------------

"The little prophecy is trying to do good, but is on the wrong side."
"I concur. Do you think God is tainting them?"
"Possibly. God is addicted."
"That is a problem. It has been 5 months now since they have been taken."
"Well, I think the prophecy will find out sooner or later."
"We shall see. I pray for their decision."

"In God's name we hope for your clarity, prophecy."

Y/n P.O.V
-----------------

I took Tubbo away from the scene, carrying him in my arms. I ran away with him, hoping I am far.

I place him down on the grass, and cut clothes out of my way to see his injuries. My blood did revive him, but his body is still bleeding all over.

I want to puke, the sight before me is disgusting. His organs pulsing and moving around, causing more blood to pour out of his wounds. I can see his muscles flinch when I touched him.

God kill me now.

I cut my hand open and squeeze the blood out, onto his open wounds. A gold shimmer of light appears, then soon disappears to reveal his new muscles forming, and covering his organs. The flesh is soon formed and he is healed.

He wakes and sits up.

"What happened..?"
"You were killed... I am sorry. I healed you, no strings attached. Here, drink up."

I cut my hand again, and move it to his mouth to drink. He was skeptical at first, but drank it anyways.

"How do you feel?" I pull my hand away from his mouth, wiping saliva off onto the grass.

"I don't know.... I feel, betrayed? Humiliated? I was just killed by my fucking president in front of EVERYONE. I don't know."
"... I can't say I understand."
"That's fine... I just need a while to process.."

I wanted to say something, but Tubbo got up and left.

I sigh, feeling helpless to Tubbo. I wasn't able to do anything for him except heal him.

Well aren't you sad, love?
Leave me alone.
What did I do wrong?
Bother me.

I sat in silence, then a sudden gust of wind appeared. I didn't even bother to look to know it was DreamXD. He sat at my side, his left wing curled itself around me in comfort.

We both sat in silence for a while. He didn't make any advancements and I was fine where I was. We didn't talk, we just sat and watched the sun.

"... So, how are you coming along to getting the Book of Revival?"
"Not that well. It is harder than you think. This man is, pardon my french, but COCKBLOCKING ME from getting the book. I have to join his stupid pitiful little government to actually try and get it."

XD hums in acknowledgement. He sits there for a moment, thinking of something. I know he is up to something and I don't know what.

"My love, have you ever looked into the future yet?" He questioned me as he looked off into the distance.

Now thinking about it I haven't. Heck, I didn't even know how to.

"No... I haven't. I don't know how." I could feel his smile as he spoke.
"That is alright. It's like looking back at a memory, but forward. The first thing you do is close your eyes. Then you imagine yourself in a black room or void with a crystal in front of you. Then hold your hand out to the crystal in the room. You can only have glimpses into the future, so watch carefully."

XD picks me up without my consent ad places me into his lap. At this point I was so used to it I didn't even bother reacting.

I sigh and close my eyes, trying to think of a black room with a crystal.

"The crystal can be any size that you want it. You don't have to think hard about it. It should just come naturally."

I finally imagine a black room with a crystal. It was the size of my palm, floating in the middle of the vast black space.

I hold my hand out, relaxing and trying to vision the future. I was growing frustrated and wanted to give up, but a thin line of a neon green light starts to form from my hand. I watch in surprise and continue to wait, as it stretches to the crystal.

The thin neon green light starts to capture the crystal and surround it. Then all of a sudden I feel my world pull me into the crystal.

I am in a foggy area, I see the president, Jschlatt, sitting on the floor with a bottle in his hand. I see a netherite sword in a hand, then the outline of the Book of Revival, it suddenly switched to Tubbo in his suit, Wilbur, Quackity, Dream, and Jschlatt behind him, looming over his small figure, then he points at Tommy, and then I see a tree, a hole in front of it getting exploded and items from the hole fly into the air, then nothing but black...

I open my eyes abruptly, gasping for air. DreamXD waits for my coughing to die down before speaking.

"How was the rabbit hole? Deep?"
"Fucked up... What was that?"
"What you saw was the future. I am proud of you, usually it takes practice before you get a vision."
"Well it was weird... I think there is going to be another war, and I think Tommy is going to be blamed for it-"
"You are never to speak of your vision you saw now to anyone." XD spoke firmly.

He was stern, I actually felt spooked. I got used to his sudden mood changes, but this was different. He was angry, but not at that point but he was close.

I shivered at the thought of him being angry. I mean, who wouldn't? He is a god after all. He is scary as FUCK.

"I don't mean to be an ass, but it is for the best. Remember, you listen to me, and only me. The reason I am saying you can't is because they only know that you are a follower, not the prophet. I am sorry if I scared you, love." He then burrows his head into the crock of my neck, and start kissing the skin.

I try to move away, but my attempts are futile. He manhandles me to move for better access.

"Don't you dare leave hickeys. They are hard to cover."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
welp. we are moving in plot guys :)

×∆Jason/bun∆×