Status: Sick

Mj is sick and miserable, Peter finds out she's sick and takes care of her until she gets better.

Mj is sick and when she says sick she means sick.

She couldn't get warm and felt like she would throw up constantly, her stomach hurt, her throat hurt, she was coughing and she was running a fever.

Peter didn't know about it until he called her and asked why he hadn't seen her at school or anywhere yesterday.

She had told him she didn't feel good at all and that she had been sick for a few days and so Peter just up and left school.

He left to take care of his girlfriend.

He showed up at Mj's window that lead into her room and let himself in, going over to a very sick Mj on the bed.

He could tell she didn't feel good at all, her hair was in a messy bun, she had one of his hoodies on along with some pajama pants and her cheeks were flushed, she didn't look good at all.

She always looked good but it was just evident she didn't feel well at all.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get here earlier my teacher wouldn't let me leave" Peter said and walked over to Mj's bed, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"It's okay you didn't have to leave school to take care of me" Mj said, voice rough from coughing.

"I'm not going to leave you here to take care of yourself, your parents are away for 2 weeks the moment you got sick you should have called me." Peter said and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Peter i'm not a baby, I don't need a babysitter." Mj said rolling her eyes a bit as she wasn't helpless.

"Yeah but you can't do everything yourself either, let me take care of you just until you get better. Take it from me it's not good to do everything yourself." Peter said and watched as Mj's expression softened, she felt bad for treating peter like that.

He was just trying to help.

"I'm sorry" Mj said and saw Peter shake his head and smile.

"You have nothing to apologize for so don't okay?" Peter said and watched as Mj made enough room for Peter and once he laid down next to her she tangled her legs in his and laid her head on Peter's chest.

"Good because if you stormed out I really don't feel like chasing after you" Mj said and made Peter smile sympathetically.

"You're burning up, my poor Mj" Peter said putting his hand against her head, she was running a fever but the poor girl was shivering.

"I don't see how i'm freezing" Mj said and cuddled up into Peter, hoping he wouldn't mind her sudden clinginess.

She didn't feel good at all and of course she would never let anyone take care of her except Peter.

All she wanted right now was Peter.

"Can I get you anything? have you been eating and drinking?" Peter asked looking down at Mj noticing she had some hair in her face from her messy bun so he pushed it back making her smile.

"I haven't been able to move much and so eating has been hard but i've drank a little water." Mj answered honestly which Peter appreciated.

"Do you want to eat anything right now? I can go make you some soup or some tea or anything you want" Peter said trying his best to help even though he didn't really know what he was doing.

"Peter I'm okay, all I want right now is to cuddle up next to my amazing boyfriend." Mj smiled and felt Peter's arms wrap around her and hold onto his tight.