Truth or dare

Nothing bad i promise.

Peter didn't want to be at this party.

He only came because Mj was here and honestly, it was pretty damn boring.

There was a lot of drinking, dancing, making out in random places and people throwing up.

It was pretty disgusting and honestly Peter just wanted to go home.

He decided since he had nothing better to do he would go find Mj.

In all honesty, Peter had a crush on Mj but she would never know because he didn't have the guts to tell her.

So, she was basically just his girl best friend.

Only because he could never tell her how he feels about her, she would just think he's weird and reject him.

Which honestly, he would be heartbroken.

It's not like he was in love or anything, but he did feel very strongly about her.

Which his best friend Ned teased him about it everyday.

Ned was his best friend for awhile now.

They had been best friends since kindergarten and have been close ever since.

Ned was his soulmate in a way.

Platonic soulmates is what Ned always called them.

They would never leave each other and never stayed mad at the other for more then 5 minutes.

Peter usually apologized first.

Peter was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw and heard Ned motioning him to come over.

He was in a group of people in a circle in a not so busy part of the house.

Peter sighed and walked over to his best friend, sitting on the floor beside him.

Basically everyone he knew was in a circle.

Ned, Flash, Liz, Betty and Mj.

He used to like Liz so it was kind of awkward with her here.

But, they would get over it eventually.

"Helloooo earth to Peter" Ned said trying to snap Peter out of his little world.

"Oh i'm sorry what did you say?" Peter said shaking his head, trying to snap out of his daze.

"We asked if you wanted to play truth or dare with us" Ned said and smirked, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Peter blushed a bit and dropped his head, embarrassed by what Ned was doing.

"Uhh s-sure I guess" Peter said trying to avoid eye contact with Liz and Mj.

The music was still blasting but it was quieter in the room they were in, there was no bad smells other then Flash and Liz's alcohol.

It was pretty peaceful in there for a party.

"Alright who wants to start?" Ned asked and saw Flash's hand shoot up.

"Hey Liz, truth or dare?" Flash smirked at her, Liz smiling back.

"Ooh, let's do dare" Liz said flirtatiously, it was obvious her and Flash had a thing going on.

Peter was just grateful she moved on from him.

"I dare you to kiss me" Flash said raising his eyebrows, obviously his way of flirting.

Liz smiled and moved to Flash's spot, sitting down on his lap starting to kiss him.