character list

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury (age 20)Innocent , sweet , handsome college boy , studies in XYZ college first year , crush of every girls

Innocent , sweet , handsome college boy , studies in XYZ college first year , crush of every girls

Shubhra binoy Roy Chowdhury
( age 39 )
Mother of Ani , wife of binoy , childhood friend of sumati

Binoy Roy Chowdhury ( age 43)
Father of ani , CEO of RC industries , husband of shubhra

Somnath Roy Chowdhury ( age 18 )
Cousin Brother of ani , son of trilochan

( Trilochan's wife died because of an accident , there is no batuk's character in this ff )

Trilochan Roy Chowdhury ( age 45 )
Kaka of ani , brother of binoy

Bondita Das ( age 20 )Naughty , sweet , beautiful girl , studies in XYZ college first year , daughter of trustee of XYZ college

Naughty , sweet , beautiful girl , studies in XYZ college first year , daughter of trustee of XYZ college .

Arvind das ( age 43 )
CEO of DAS industries , trustee of XYZ college, father of bondita ,loves his daughter like princess

Sumati das
Mother of bon , wife of arvind , died while giving birth to bon

Kalindi das ( age 45)
Masi of arvind , thakuma of bondita , she took care of bondita from childhood

( Mama is a very sweet person loves bon whereas mama don't like her and she was the one who told bon about sumati's death )

( There no chemistry history between kaka and thakuma )

( Suadamini , sweety are bon's best friend offcourse suadamini is a positive character , she is not as naughty as bon . Sweety is the most flirty and spoiled girl )

( Suarabh , nil are Ani's best friend , suarabh is not as innocent as ani . Nil is the most flirty boy )

Short introduction

Bon stays at Kolkata with her father and thakuma but bon's father arvind das wanted her to study at his college that is XYZ college which is located at Mumbai and they decided to shift there . Anirudh lives at Mumbai with his family , he studies at XYZ college first year , his mother shubhra Roy Chowdhury was bon's mother sumati Das's best friend .Bon's mother died while giving birth to bon after her mother's death thakuma always took care of her as her own daughter but on her 14th birthday she got to know about the truth behind her mother's death, she started blaming herself for her death . She always does parties and fun only just to hide her pain from everyone but after she met Ani she fell in love with him , she forgotten about her each and every pain . Ani who runs away from girls what will he do when bon will propose him???what will he do when his mother tied him up with bon???will bon be able to make Ani fall in love with her???

Consept credit : FaizaUsmani_writer