CHP 49

Bon removed his shirt and throws it away before leaning towards him and kissed His forehead, eyes, cheeks and nose.

She lean towards his lips but didn't kiss him instead she just brushed her lips with him making his breath hitch.

Her hands were roaming over her bare chest making him groan while he was gripping her waist tightly.

Bon started planting kisses from his jaw to his neck and shoulder. She moved towards his chest kissing all the way down.

"Bondita..."he groan as she was circling her tongue around his nipple

She was teasing him badly and not able to take anymore he switched the position and pinned her in door.

"I didn't did anything yet and you already lost your control" she said proudly

"Your one look is enough to make me lose myself" he said while she blushes

His gaze travels from her eyes to her nose and stops at her soft plumpy lips which was looking so delicious. He looked at her eyes for permission while she nodded her eyes giving me the permission to love her.

He leaned towards her lips and slowly pressed my lips over her lips. He started moving my lips while she was clutching his shirt and reciprocated to the kiss.

Ani started sucking her lower lip while she moaned.The feeling of her soft plumpy lips getting melt into his lips was amazing.

He broke the kiss and joined their forehead, we were breathing heavily. Both of us first looked at each other's lips and then at eyes before smashing our lips again for a passionate kiss.

They finally broke the kiss after 20 mins of passionate kiss and looked at each other, breathing heavily. Their body was burning in desire of love.

"Bondita Can I?" Ani asked looking at her eyes

He can never do anything without her permission even if tonight she denies, he will not do anything.

"You have my heart , my soul, my life already, I don't mind to give my body to you. I want to become yours completely..." Bon said blushingly

Ani smiled and picked her up in bridal style before taking her towards the bed and laid her in bed.

He went towards her feet and kissed it.

"You..."she tried to stop him but Ani held her feet firmly

He removed her payal and did the same with the other leg while she shivers because of his touch.

He moved towards her stomach and pushed her saree aside from her stomach before kissing her navel and removed her waist chain. She clutches his hair in pleasure and arch her back.

He went towards her forehead and kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks and nose one by one and intertwined my hand with her hand and kissed their intertwined hands.

Ani leaned towards her crook of neck and inhaled her fragrance. Goosebumps started erupting on her body and he kissed her neck while she arch her head behind giving him more access.

He gave her feathery kisses on her neck and collar bone while she clutches his hair and pushed him more on her neck.

"Anirudh" she moans as he sucked her soft spot

Ani was hesitating to remove her saree when bon understood it and she removed her saree herself. He slowly started removing her blouse too while he was kissing her cleavage. Soon she was removed laying half naked in front of him.

He looked at her and kissed her forehead

"You are beautiful from both heart and soul" he said while bon blushes

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye