CHP 46

"I know what to do" bon said smriking

"What?" Ani asked confusingly

She took a morsel and kept it between her teeth while Ani looked at her confusingly. She leans towards his lips with the morsel between her teeth.

Ani looked at her confusingly for few seconds and then understood what she meant. He leans and bites the morsel from her mouth. Their lips met with each other and he was about to kiss her but she pulled away, eating.

He looks at her pouting his lips while bon smirks. He pulls her by her waist and before she could react anything she felt his lips on her, kissing her deeply.

As bon applied mehndi on her hands, she wasn't able to hold his hair or kurta while Ani's hand was freely roaming around her waist. 

After few minutes they broke the kiss and joined their forehead, breathing heavily.

Next day,

It was anidita's haldi today and at night their wedding. 

Ani's look

Ani's look

Bon's look

Bon's look

They both were taken to opposite side of the house that is bon's haldi was going on front side of the house while Ani's haldi was going on at back side of the house.

Everyone applied haldi on bon and Ani one by one. While boys were dancing at their side and girls were dancing at their side.

Ani was trying to look at bondita's side but wasn't able to. Soon the haldi ceremony was done and bon went to her room to get changed.

She was about to enter the bathroom but before she could someone pulled her inside the bathroom and pinned her in wall.

"What are you doing here?" She asked shockingly

"I wanted to meet my beautiful bride" the person said with a sheepish smile

Till now you all might have guessed that who the person actually is.

"Anirudh go from before someone comes here" Bon said

"No one will come right now as everyone is busy in arrangements_ he said

"I need to take a shower, please leave now" she said pushing him away

While he pouted but suddenly something stuck in his mind.

"I can help you in it" he said excitingly

"You will help me and how will you help me haan?" Bon asked before folding her hand near her chest

"Like this" he said before turning on the shower knob

Both of them were drenched in shower and their clothes got transparent. Ani turned her around, her back was facing him and took her hand.

He rubbed both her arms sensually removing haldi from her arms and went to her shoulder and neck.

He removed the waist belt from her waist with her pallu. Now she was standing just in her blouse and lehenga.

He turns her around and holds her by her waist. He rubs his cheeks with her sensually while his hand was busy caressing her waist.

Ani was doing everything but our bon was nothing less, she started removing his kurta while looking at him with intensity.

Suddenly Ani started feeling looking at the bold bondita. As ani was drenched with haldi his whole body was filled with haldi and bon was looking at his body shamelessly.

.

.

Sorry for the late update 🥺

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye