Chapter 5: CONSEQUENCES OF REJECTING HIS PROPOSAL.

"You aren't permitted to work here anymore, I have appointed someone else !" astonishing her couldn't believe without any mistake, she has been replaced, extremely disappointed. 

It's inequitable, to penalise someone by snatching their means of earning livelihood "what are you saying, are you kidding me, I have been extremely sincere and hard working, please I need this job kindly don't snatch it away from me" her eyes shed numerous tears, pleading him be a little more generous and forgiving instead he arrogantly leaves breaking her heart. 

What just happened ?

How can she lose her job within a span of hours ?

What could have went wrong ? 

She is very innocent to understand or realise the consequences of rejecting his proposal that's when her dear friend kiran appeared "yaar kiran .. meri job" weeps silently, holding her breath. 

"Tujhe maloom hai kya boss ne mujhe aise achanak kyun nikala hai ?" hiccuping, in between a stream of painful tears and innocently staring at her expecting to be honestly replied. 

"Yaar main itne mehnat aur sharafat se kaam karte hoon phir mera saath kyun ?" helplessly, to an extent, she terribly felt dejected. 

"Relax, tujhe pata subah ko yahan sidharth mehra aye aur unke baat huwe boss se jiske baad .. ek naaye ladke ko tere jagah par appoint kar liya" showing her bitter reality of a rich powerful successful lawyer whose very much capable of turning an innocent's life upside down. He did everything to teach her a lesson since his fucking ego couldn't tolerate rejection from her. 

All this while she had been utterly mistaken about his nature and personality, rich people have always been popular for misusing their power "rejection" doesn't exist in their dictionaries. It hurts to witness disloyalty instead of appreciation. She never expected him to stoop down low which is solely her fault, how could she trust him, instantly based on two or three interactions. 

He made her realise genuine people hardly exist especially in this mean world, discarding the working pass, proceeded outside ignoring kiran and her sweet words, none could provide her satisfaction, damage is already done. She's feeling extremely low and disappointed flashes of previous struggling days sliding in and out terribly crushing her soul. 

"Tum theek hona ?" hearing his voice, clenched his jaw and hands, furiously. 

"Mera raasta chodein !" angrily, fisting bag and fuming in rage. 

"I know your hurt .." tried explaining, she couldn't stand his presence therefore went ahead to buy newspaper and look for some jobs "I never intended to hurt you !" pretty eyes watering, using back of her palms, wiped off. 

"I am sorry shehnaaz, please stop crying and accept my proposal" he follows her walking to a nearby cafe where she requests for a job. 

"We don't have vacancies open !" shattering poor soul. 

"In case, if you ever want to hire please save my contact number" she is going to share when held a strong pair of arm, encircling hand and dragging her out. 

"Kya kar rahe hain, chodein mera haath !" she yells, fighting back. 

"I am offering you a much better job atleast think about it before pushing me away, ghar jao .. apna gussa thanda karo .. phir decision laina" cupping face. 

"Decision, like seriously ?" by hitting on his chest, shoves him aside. 

"Aap ne mujhe sochne ka waqt tak nahi diya, kaise insaan hain sidharth, aap ko sirf apne pade hai, jaante huwe bhi ke naukri kitne important hai, u chose to misuse your fucking power and destroyed me" violently screams at him.