Chapter 8: MY BRIDE

They arrived a beautiful venue perfectly organised by his mother she couldn't recover from shock while sidharth handsomely walked outside, shutting door behind, watching him kareena ji gestured musicians to play loud drums, she's extremely delighted to witness his presence after a pretty long time, since she was anxiously waiting for him to arrive as soon as possible to protect neha his families honour and dignity. 

He is finally here to accept neha as his beloved bride due to which breath sigh of relief assuming his presence as acceptance, little did she know, her son has chosen someone else as his bride. He saw kareena ji excitedly clapping pretty eyes sparkling due to extreme contentment and peaceful smile adoring those perfect lips, she is wearing a gorgeous saree, looking young and very much fit. 

He noticed reason of his messed up life, walking down aisle from another end like always plastering smile and wearing everything expensive his mother has selected because these jewellery pieces belongs to kareena ji.

During childhood, had seen his grand mother beautifully carrying them where as she doesn't look less than a witch. He hates her too much even breathing at same place seems to be unbearable, can't understand, with what fucking right is neha standing here as his bride, doesn't she have even an ounce of shame ? 

After whatever happened, she should've broken up with him instead of playing his families or her parents emotions. He'll put himself under bad picture rather than marrying a characterless girl. He cannot stand a foolish and hypocrite girl like her so cheap literally full of double standards. He hates himself for loving a  cheap .. disgusting .. pathetic and gut wrenching soul. 

He would rather die happily instead of accepting a curse like her "tum agaye I sidharth .. maine kaha tha na .. mera pyaar zaroor ayega" determimation very much loud and clear .. her touch is burning him into ashes .. why can't she get rid of pretentious attitude, when she hooked up, god knows, how many times behind his back "dekha aunty, I was always sure about him" clinging lot more than required, gritting teeth, harshly pushed her backward.

Everybody felt their jaws dropped, what just happened, quite unexpected but who cares, she had been constantly, getting into his nerves. He is done, faking around and pretending to be happy isn't his way of dealing with problems. He doesn't worry about others none of their mindsets ever mattered. 

Neha stumbled back, unfortunately, engulfed by her dad's protective embrace else she would have landed on ground "tumhare himmat kaise huwe meri beti ko dhakka daine ki .. neha .. beta theek hona ?" recovering back, yanked hands away, rushing towards sidharth, question him for insulting and mistreating her "tum .. tumne mujhe dhakka kyun diya, sidharth, main kabse intezaar kar rahe thi kyun mujhe sabke samne zalil kar rahe ho ?" cupping face, infuriating him .. as well as kareena ji already seething in rage. 

"Don't you dare touch me, durr raho mujhse !" unclasping her hands, pushing them away "sidharth" heard exasperated tone of his mother "behave, she's ur bride kya humne tumhe ghar ki izzat ka khayal rakhna nahi sikhaya ?" veins of her body were screaming bulging out.

"Kareena .. baad mein .. abhi pandit ji intezaar kar rahe hain chalo beta neha mandap mein I think is topic par baad mein araam se discussion hosakte hai" his father, interrupted, trying to control their tempers. 

"Main neha ke saath kyun jaunga mandap par jab mere dil aur rooh par naam kisi aur ka likha hai" snatching ground, beneath their feet, everybody is under shock their hearts are throbbing .. kareena ji will lose her senses .. what is this drama she couldn't breath .. neha felt insulted .. her insides burnt .. how can a person suddenly claim to be fallen in love with someone else, when just a day back his heart and soul was possessed by her beauty. 

Is this somekind of a joke .. she chuckles .. must be a stunt to hurt her by a lot of jealousy and hatred, she is damn sure because sidharth had been madly in love with her "jhoot, mujhe jealous feel karwane ke liye bol rahe hona, na kar yaar hamare shaadi ka din hai sidharth .. sab dekh rahe hain, jante hona how much I love you .. kitne possessive hoon .. tumhe lekar please stop and come with me pandit ji intezaar kar rahe hain" desperately, cupping his face.