Chapter 60: SWEET PUNISHMENT

Putting her down, unzipped her dress and quickly threw it away bends over to press a deep passionate kiss, she moans aloud, desperately, wanting more "ur getting impatient" pushing her on mattress "babe .. not so soon .. disobedient hone ki punishment toh sehni padegi na" she breath heavily, trying to grab his arms to pull him closer and pressing a long romantic kiss.

"Wait a minute, your not allowed to touch me !" yanking her hands away, went to look for his necktie leaving her turned on and sexually frustrated "sidharthh, wapis aye .. please na .. mera koi mood nahi hai chupan chupaye khailne ka" it is when he returns back carrying a bottle of champagne, ice cubes and neck tie glaring his shehnaaz with utmost desire and passion his dark orbs reflects a lot of emotions, driving her insane "hayeee, aap mere wish pure kar rahe hain" his lips curl into mischievous grin "hmm, lekin tere nahi mere style me !" confused to understand his double meaning dialogue.

Laughing, made her lay down and she quietly obliged to his demand of raising her hands up "kyun, aapka PT karwane ka irada hai ?" giggles, loudly, damn so freaking tempting and desirable to captivate and posses her sexy body, isn't, in her senses to predict or recognise his intensions "mere haath kyun bhaande ?" she asks, lifting up bottoms and struggling to untie hands get herself rid of bed post "mat kar, I will be even more hard on you !" he was never soo intimidating shehnaaz awoke the beast inside him, she's capable, of introducing him to this dark and irresistible side of his personality.

He blindfolded shehnaaz "told you" huskily, whispers by purposely licking her earlobe creating havoc inside her "sidharth" moans, as his mouth presses kiss at corner of her lips while untying strings of her sexiest panty removes layer of thin material acting as a barrier between them, moans, feeling his hardness as it pokes through his pants rubbing against her dripping core.

She becomes impatient as his hands quickly work over her bra strings pulling them down using his mouth, she knows it, she can feel his hot breath running down arms wish she could see him "sidharth, please, mere ankahein toh khol dein I want to see you " pleaded, paying no heed he slides an ice cube into his mouth keeps it between his teeth to tease and punish her for being extremely disobedient rubs it along her lips, nipple and abdomen, she gasps, licking her lips "sidharthhhh" continues to create a different sensation in her body, loves teasing her as she keeps desiring more complete of him.

"I want you, sidharth pleaseeeee" he replaces, ice cubes by taking long sip of champagne then leans over to place a deep passionate kiss.

It drove her insane, she never felt so sexually frustrated, his lips tasted divine, additive and intoxicating literally blowing up her mind, he sucks her, one last time before running down and trickling butterfly kisses, she moans loudly, as his fingers madly and unstoppably, strokes her inner thighs .. releases herself strongly, feeling high "I love you, tune joh aaj kiya na make sure you never do again unless an until u want me to be hard on you" she breath heavily.

"I hate you, mere haath aur aankhein khol warna aise jagah par maarunge na aap saare zindagi yaad rakhainge" she irritatedly, replied.

"Biwi, Is mein bhi tera he nuksaan hoga !" laughs, kissing her deeply.

"I can't control anymore, sidharth please I want you inside me !" removes his shirt and lower, giving into her demand, spreads her legs apart to take her he thrusts in deeply and harshly riding her faster due to which her breasts jiggle, sucking them made shehnaaz moan aloud in pleasure.

Imagining and feeling, her sidharth making erotic love to her is truly out of the world .. she cannot .. explain or put into words .. she is just feeling happy, over whelmed and extremely loved .. releasing himself after shehnaaz roughly turn her over onto her face and chest begins their sexual intercouse, reaching their climax, kisses head and finally agrees to untie her wrist and blindfold.