Chapter 49: LOVE BITE

At 8:00 am, sidharth woke up to bright sunlight burning his skin, opening eyes found themselves sleeping in balcony, himself in a sitting position, holding his love shehnaaz whose peacefully laying over his lap, caressing hair and smiling widely kissed her forehead "shehnaaz" shrieks "hmm, kya hai sone dein !" she grasps his thigh imagining it to be her soft pillow "hayeeee, mera pillow .. hard hairy ek dum pathar ke jaisa kyun lag raha hai ?" asks, in sleepy tone.

"Darling, open your beautiful eyes !" does lazily looking around gasps to watch servants doing their jobs downstairs and them sleeping here under sunlight.

"Fuck, kal raat hum yahin sogaye ?" nods, holding back his laughter as soon as she notices his thighs where she was calmly sleeping taking it as her pillows so freaking dumb and unbelievable of her "G, ab pata chala ke tera pillow hard ya hairy kyun lag raha tha ?" laughs, insanely by throwing his head back.

"Kitne bure ho aap sidharth jao main aap se baat nahi karunge !" sadly, throws cushion at him then walks inside to freshen up "arey baat toh sunn .. shehnaaz babe .." shuts door at his alluring face capable enough to drive her insane "aap ko bade hassi arahe thi na ab baahir khare rahiye jab tak main free nahi hojate waise aaj main extra time laine ka soch rahe hoon" yells, giggling.

"Abey, yaar aisa mat kar late hojaunga I have an urgent meeting to attend tere wajah se yahin ghar se conference kar raha hoon babe" shouts to convince his stubborn wifey "hayee, kaise ho ehsaan jaata rahe ho mujh masoom par hadh hai pehle mazak udaya, ab gussa dila rahe hain, kabhi kuch hatt kar toh kariye na mere hottie lawyer sahab" deliberately, spoke to annoy him.

"Tu kisi bhi haal mein khush nahin hosakte na ... theek hai ... reh andar mujhe kya is ghar mein spare rooms aur bathrooms hain mera kaam chal jayega" she quickly unlocks and grasps his shoulder "sorry, aap jaaye I can wait .." leans to kiss corner of his lips "pakka na ?" nods, smiling cutely "love you" kisses back.

After sometime, sidharth comes out wearing towel checks phone as it beeped with notification "meeting postponed" sighing, embraces shehnaaz, becomes startle as his hands delicately encircle her from behind "aap .. itne jaldi agaye" turns to face him "hmm .. tujhe bhi fresh hona tha na" she smiled "I kept your clothes over there aap jakar ready hojaye warna phir mujh par gussa karainge romance ke chakar mein band bajj jayegi" push him away, as sidharth strokes tip of his nose inside crook of her sexy neck.

"It's postponed, time for some romance dare you stop me !" locking her arms behind, continues trailing down kisses and breathing heavily, sending shivers down her spine "sidharth, please.." moans, damn his sensual touches "I can't stop me .. I know, I won't be able to your presence makes it difficult meri jaan your addictive strawberry fragrance attracts me, intoxicates me acts like drug every moment becomes challenging, getting away is nearly impossible" gave love bite by sucking hard and nibbling heart shaped birth mark.

"Stop me, before I end up marking every inch of your body !" kisses her neck, swirling tongue right above her deep cleavage she doesn't stop instead grins enjoying his sweet torture and arching head back to provide more access her insides burnt feeling him everywhere, unlocking her hands squeezed bottom as shehnaaz moans loudly, running hands on his bare back, scratching trying too hard to stay sane .. stand on her feet .. to breath .. to drown under desires.

"I don't want you to stop !" she declares, moaning and soaking in pleasure at that point of time sidnaaz share a very dark intense look dared him to get rid of every piece, acting as a barrier and sidharth does tearing her night gown it made her gasp "sidharth" as his dark orbs possesses and captures sexy body, damn she has got perfect curves at right places "beautiful" lowers down orbs feeling embarrassed maybe not up to his standards "I need to freshen up" his eyes widen what just happened as she made her way towards bathroom.