Newtina (Fantastic Beasts)

(They are newly married in this oneshot)

A couple weeks after Newt and Tina finished their honeymoon they went back to Newt's townhouse, where Tina awoke alone. She yawned and got out of bed, putting on her slippers and robe. 

She made coffee and went down to the basement, knowing her husband would be down there. 

It was messier than usual, but it still had a warm, calming feel to it. She walked around for a bit, basking in the familar beauty of her husband's case.

She finally found Newt, who was running around, clearly searching for something. 

"Newt! Newwwwttttttt!" She hollered until her adorable husband came running toward her. 

"Morning darling," He said quickly and kissed her cheek.  "I need your help with something". 

"What do you need?" Tina said sweetly, willing to do anything for Newt.

"This will probably make you quite mad, so before I tell you it remember, you married me." Tina rubbed his arm, eager to know. He took a deep breath. "There's two litters of nifflers loose."

"I did marry you. OK, let's do this. We've done more." She says, unsurprised, nothing crazy or chaotic had happened since their wedding, where the nifflers had stolen the rings. 

"Thank you so much. I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's go! I have morning energy." Tina said enthusiastically.

So the couple ran around the townhouse the whole morning. They treated it like game, whoever got the last one wins. 

 "HA! I got the last one! I win!" Tina exclaimed.

Newt pulled her into his arms and pressed a kiss to her head. "I would've won either way. I'm married to you, darling."

"Aww, I never knew you were so sentimental, Newt. I love you."

He held her even tighter "I love you too."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Well this was my first love oneshot. I hope you like it. I'm only doing fictional characters just cuz. 

Please comment and vote! Thanks for reading.