Adrienette (MLB)

This is just an idea I had, so yeah. Also, they're dating in this, and they know eachother's secret identities. Also, I would to thank the people who are reading this, and I've haven't posting long and this book is already 55  in #newtina !!!!

It was a lazy Sunday and Adrien was at Marinette's house, he had told his father they were studying, and they invited Alya and Nino over to watch a movie, like a double date. 

Adrien and Mari were laying on the bed, both on their phones, with their hands entwined. 

Mari's parents called them to come greet their friends. 

"Come on, Mari," Adrien said, getting up, and kissing her head. 

Mari followed him downstairs, gripping his hand as they walked. 

"Hey girl!!" Alya said, jumping to hug her friend. 

"Hey Adrien!" Nino said excitedly.

"Hi!" Adrien and Marienette said in unison, causing them to blush. 

"You guys seem to be even more in love every time we see you! Now come lovebirds" Alya said enthusiastically 

"Actually, I'm allergic to pigeons" Adrien joked, sounding more like Chat Noir than ever.

Mari squeezed his hand "Ok, let's go watch a movie, there's snacks upstairs."

The four teens ran upstairs and sat on the couch, cuddling their partners. 

They had picked Ant-Man and The Wasp, because it was Nino's favourite. 

By the end, Adrien had fallen asleep in Mari's arms. She had been running her fingers through his golden hair, loving every moment of it. 

"Girl, you got yourself a keeper!" Alya said after the second post-credit scene

"Trust me, I know! You've got one too!"

"We're so lucky!" Alya exclaimed

"Wow that movie really never gets old" Nino said, not paying attention to the girls' conversation

"You're right, babe." Alya said, love in her eyes. 

"Adrien..." Mari whispered.

"Mmm, yes my love" Adrien answered sleepily.

"The movie's over." Mari said, sweetly caressing his face.

"Okay" Adrien said, slowly getting up and pulling his girlfriend close.

"My mom just texted, she wants me home soon." Nino said, sort of bummed

"I'll walk you home." Alya said, taking Nino's hand and walking out. 

"Come on Mari, lets go cuddle" Adrien said, pulling his girlfriend

"Ok" Mari replied contently. 

They spent the rest of the night cuddling and being close with the person they love so much. 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed, sorry I took so long to upload, i've been at school. Wow, 404 words that's a lot!