Lokius (Loki)

I love these two, they're so cute. This is them on vacay, so it's kinda an au. also, pls vote and comment if u like.

Loki and Mobius decided they needed a break from work, and they were trying to decide where to go. 

"We could go anywhere in time, darling." Loki said, lovingly staring at their love. 

"I know! So many options!" Mobius said, excited like a child.

"I have an extraordinary idea..." Loki said

"What is it! What is it!" Mobius said, only this immature with Loki.

"Let's go to Asgard!, it would be wonderful, we could go there millions of years before my father even exsisted!" Loki said, at the same level of excitement

So they packed their bags and set off for Asgard, holding hands the entire time. 

They explored, and they loved every moment of it.

"Lets sneak into the throne room!" Mobius said, clearly wanting to do something reckless

"One minute." Loki said before using their powers to make them look like royal guards.

"Perfect!" Mobius said mischeviously

They walked in, vaguely dissapointed they couldn't hold the other's hand. 

They ran around like children, one pulling the other when they'd find something interesting. 

There was a lot of pointing, oooooooing, and giggles. They continued to do this till dark, when they finally settled into bed. 

Mobius was big spoon and he fell asleep first, holding onto his lover sweetly. Loki was just as relaxed and happy as their love, falling into a peaceful sleep shortly after their love.

They spent many days there. It was like paradise, they were together, and nothing else mattered at all. 

I just want to say I am so sorry this is probs the shortest oneshot I've ever written. I might do another drukkari or newtina but idk have a nice day/night bi bi, love y'all tysm for all the reads and rn 5 votes! take care of urselves!