2. Greys Anatomy-School Fight

Derek's POV:
I just had to leave the hospital to go pick Y/n up from school because they decided to get in a fight. "What we're you thinking?" I wasn't i'm sorry dad." Y/n told me from the back seat. Me and Y/n got out of the car and went inside the hospital. "Let's go find your mom so we can deal with this." "No dad please I won't do it again." they told me. I ignored them and took there wrist and we went into the hospital to find Meredith.

Meredith's POV:
I was working on some research when the lab doors opened. I turned around and there was Derek and he was holding onto Y/n wrist. "Why aren't you in school. I asked Y/n. What happened?" Derek sighed and said "Why don't you tell your mother what happened."

Y/n POV:
I sighed and told my mom what happened. I looked down when she started yelling at me. "You did what?!" I let a sob. "Sit down." she told me. I sat down in the spinning chair and looked up at my mom. "Since your father has to work me and you are gonna go home and have a talk." When she said "talk" I knew exactly what that meant. Spanking.

Meredith's POV:
When we arrived home I told Y/n to go to there room. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and tried to calm down. Twenty minutes later I had finally calmed down and went to Y/n's room. I knocked on the door and heard a small "Come In." I walked in and sat on the bed next to Y/n. They had a tear stained face when they looked up at me.

Y/n POV:
I looked up at my mom with teary eyes. "I'm really sorry mom I won't do it again I promise." "I know you won't but you still have to be punished, come stand on my right side." my mom said to me. I stood up and walked to the right side of my mom. She started to take my jeans down I tried to stop her but she swatted my hands away. She pulled my jeans and underwear down in one swift move. She pulled me over her knees and said "Why are you getting this spanking young lady/man." "I-I got in a fight at school ma'am." She started laying smacks down on my exposed bottom.

Meredith's POV:
I was ten smacks in when they started sniffling. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I lay two smacks on each of there thighs and they yelped. "OW mom please stop it hurts." "It's supposed to hurt now stop kicking or i'll get the hairbrush." I lay twenty more smacks down and they start sobbing. I figured it was time to finish up so I finished up the spanking with 20 more spanks on there bottom and 5 on each of there thighs. "Okay it's over shh your okay." "I-i'm sorry mom." "I know your forgiven."
Ten minutes later
"Okay I want you to go stand in the corner till your father gets home which should be in five minutes." Y/n nodded and stood up and went to stand in the corner."

Derek's POV:
I got home and walked up the sidewalk to the front door. I walked inside and my beautiful wife was sitting on the couch reading a book. "Hi babe, how did it ago." "It went fine I put them in a corner five minutes ago I figured you would want to talk to them." I nodded and walked to Y/n bedroom. I walked in and saw them standing in the corner red bottom on display. "Hey Y/n, you can pull your pants up and turn around." She pulled her underwear up and kicked her jeans off, knowing it would be too uncomfortable with them on. "Come here sweetie." "I'm sorry dad." "I know your forgiven"

Let me know what you think of this chapter and give me ideas if you have them.