6. 911 Lone Star-Skipping Work

Tk's POV:
I haven't felt like going to work the past few days so i've just skipped. Carlos is worried about me but I told him i'm fine. My dad has also called a couple times.

Owen's POV:
This is the fourth day in a row Tk has skipped work. I decided I need to go have a talk with him after work.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

Tk's POV:
Someone pounds on the front door loudly and scares the crap out of me. I get up and answer the door to see my dad with a very angry face. I gulp and stand to the side to let him in.

Owen's POV:
"Sit" I say firmly, thankfully he listens. "I wanna know why you have been skipping work recently." I ask him. He just shrugs and looks at me with a blank expression. "Fine you wanna do this the hard way we can. Stand up." I say. "Wha-" I cut him off. "I said stand up NOW." He quickly stands up out of fear. I sigh. "Tk you can't skip work four days in a row, it's unacceptable." Tk nods and looks at the floor.

"Pants down and over my knee." I say. "But dad-." "No you did this to yourself. He sighs and pulls everything down and goes over my lap. As soon as Tk was over my lap I started laying down smacks on his bottom. After about thirty five smacks he started kicking. I started going at his sit spots and he put his hands back to cover himself. "Dad please no more." Tk pleaded. "Tk move your hands right now." I say sternly. "No dad please it hurts." I sigh. "Fine stand up." Tk quickly stands up and rubs his bottom.

"Lay over the couch." Tk looks scared. "Now Tk." I say losing patience. He slowly goes over the back of the couch. I take my belt out of the loops and hear Tk wimper. "Tk you know I hate doing this but when you act out of line I have to punish you." I say rubbing his back. "I know dad." He says sadly. I give him smack after smack till I hit fifteen. "It's over Tk." He slowly stands and pulls his underwear up and hisses. I put my belt back through the loops.

Tk's POV:
I give my dad a huge hug and start crying. "Shh it's okay, your okay."

After about 10 minutes I have calmed down. "I'm so sorry down I just didn't feel going." I tell him. "It's okay Tk I forgive you, but I better see you on Monday." "Yes sir I will." Dad hugs me and we talk and share laughs.

Shorter chapter I hope you like this one!