That warm feeling again

"You know I don't think this is working." Evolet said as she laid on the sand staring at the sky. It had been two weeks and Ga-el and her were inseparable as they tried to see how they could help Evolet.

"You know, Narnia wasn't built in a day." Ga-el tried comforting. Evolet scoffed leaning on her elbows to hold her body up to look at Ga-el who was standing reading the book.

"Yeah it was? Do you not know your history?" She questioned. Ga-el rolled his eyes as he continued reading.

"You were always such a know it all."

"Maybe the stance is wrong?" Evolet said as she got up and looked at the same page Ga-el was looking at. Even though Evolet was tall, she did not have the height to compare to Ga-el. Her head reached his shoulders, and it was back to how things were before the genocide.
Ga-el looked at her as she concentrated reading the book. Her dark hair that fell almost to the ground, her dark brown eyes, her lips... her lips that he once touched forcibly but it was a taste of heaven.

"Maybe if we try-" Evolet trailed off as she saw Ga-el stare at her. He looked at her the same way Edmund did when he was first starting to fall in love with her. She looked at his blue eyes and something warm tingled in her stomach.

"Anyway-" She said taking her eyes off him and continued to look at the book. It took a while for him to look away from her.

"General Evolet!" They both looked at the soldier who came running on the sand.

"They still haven't gotten a word out of her?"

"Yes, ma'am. They're meeting in the conference room now." Finally, some good news. Evolet and Ga-el started sprinting to get to the conference room. When they got there, they left their trail of sand everywhere and completely forgot the were barefoot.

"Sorry we're late. We just got the news." Evolet said as she felt everyone's eyes glare at them. Ga-el gave an awkward smile before letting Evolet walk in front of him. They took their place next to the elven court as Princess Elanor began. She was the one that tortured the killer, and from the looks of it she enjoyed it. Elanor was taller than the all of the Pevensie's, and always had a bored/ annoyed look on her face. But that never stopped her from being beautiful.

"She worked for the white elf. She held out longer than I would have but once I took out her eye" if silence could get any more quieter that conference room would have. No one was expecting her to go that far at all.

"Remind me not to get on her bad side." Lucy whispered to Susan and Evolet smiled.

"This confirms that the White Elf has been wanting to take over for a while now." Princess Elanor finished.

"So then we can now assume that he's here to kill us." Peter stated.

"Not just you." Evolet cut in.

"He wants revenge for what my father did to his people. He almost killed Legolas, he wants to end my bloodline. He wants to drive us to extinction again." Evolet concluded.

"That isn't going to happen. I'll kill him with my own hands." Prince Kalath added very calmly.

"This is more dangerous than anyone of us thought." Lucy began with a worried face on her look.

"Queen Lucy is right." Prince Valanor added.

"His cause has been extended for a long time now. We don't know who has been on his side or not." Everyone looked even more worried.

"Look, we cannot go worrying about him. Princess Gilieth is out looking for him along with a search party. If she hasn't found him then I think, for the mean time we are safe. She wouldn't let him get any close to us." Prince Kalath reassured everyone.  The room went silent, everyone not knowing what to do.