What is lost will always, somehow be Found

Carliya sprinted faster and faster up the inclination of a small hill to get to the top. They were so close to catching up to Susan and Lucy who were trying their best to capture back the faun girl.
Evolet kept her eyes and ears pierced open as she saw movements in the trees. More of those thieves were crawling up the trees trying to get rid of them. One of the thieves, was aiming an arrow at Susan and Evolet acted fast. She immediately strengthen her grip of the shield and threw it like a frisbee at the thief which knocked him out. They were on the thieves' tail almost reaching the girl when all of a sudden fireballs hit the ground between Susan and the thieves causing her to fall of her horse.

"SUSAN!" Evolet screamed as she jumped off of Carliyas back and ran to Susan's aid.

"I'm fine," she groaned holding her head. Evolet examined it but there was no blood or indentation.

"I wish I can help the pain but right now you have to get up and draw your bow!" Evolet whispered helping her up. All four of the girls stood in a circle surrounded by 30 thieves with mask covering their whole faces and clothes that were in all black and made out of silk. All of them either had bows pointed at them or swords drawn.

"What are the odds of us getting out of here alive?" Whispered Lucy.

"They're not great." Evolet answered. The girls kept their guard up when one of the thieves walked towards them.

"You're greatly outnumbered. Lay down your weapons or we will shoot you down." He warned. The girls still stood their guard but looked at each other.

"What are we gonna do?" Whispered Lucy again.

"We're going to do what we're told."

"But-" Evolet wanted to argue back.

"That's an order." Susan demanded. Evolet sighed and dropped her sword and they all dropped their weapons.

"Tie them up." At the sound of those words about ten elves approached them, tying them up by the wrist.

"Take them to the mountains. We'll figure out what to do with them later. Take the girl to room now."

"You hurt her in any way and I will rip you to pieces you hear me!?" Evolet screamed out. The thief didn't seemed bothered by her comments so he signaled his men to take them away from where they were. The girls walked in a single file line with thieves all around them with weapons ready to draw out if one of them tried something funny.

"Do you have a plan?" Whispered Carliya to Evolet.

"I guess we'll just have to wait until the boys find us." They came across familiar ridges that Evolet became all too familiar with when she was searching for the elves. She knew the Ettinsmoor mountains like the back of her hand. Where they were taking them was behind the mountain, where a misstep can lead to a long painful death, but the view was worth the risk. They kept walking and walking until they reached the inside of a cave. It was a dead end, Evolet knew it for sure. However, one of the thieves placed his hand on the rock solid wall leaned what look like his head down and suddenly the wall turned into almost jell-o surprising all of the girls. Who were these people? What kind of magic was this? Once it was opened, the other side was a dark tunnel with a bright light at the end of it. The thieves pointed their swords at the girls and signaled them to start walking. The walk through the tunnel seemed endless like every time they would get closer to the light, the tunnel would stretch out even further. When they came out of the pitch black tunnel, the light of the sun blinded them as their eyes adjusted to the light and once it did, oh boy they never wanted to close them again. The tunnel lead to the actual center of a mountain. There were beautiful fully grown trees, and pasture that was as green as a Granny Smith apple. Running along the side of the grass was a small river that was as clear as glass and light blue like the sky.
On the sides of the walls of the mountain were rock like caverns hovering above the ground almost like magic. However, the thing that was capturing all of their eyes was the a temple that was carved into the mountain farther down. A small waterfall was falling on both sides of it that fed into the clear river and it had multiple vines growing along the cracked discolored pillars. It reminded Evolet so much of her home.