|1|

" 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙."

Chapter 1
Meraki Rylia Taraka

I sat on my auntie Toya couch and smoked my blunt. I sat back and ran my hands down my face. I was fuck up, really fucked up. I blew out the smoke and inhaled again, thinking it was gone take all my pain and heartache away. And it did, for a while at least.

Thinking back on my past hurt me more than anything. My momma, my beautiful mother.

"Damn I miss her" I sniffed. Inhaling again I held my tears back. My momma was my whole world. I loved her with my whole heart as she raised me. She died when I was 15, while picking me up from my ex best friends Nyla house.

I was supposed to be over there for the weekend. My best friend at the time was having a sleepover and other girls were invited. I ended up wanting to going home because we had fought. She was always a weird bitch. But at the time I thought she was my friend.

Flashbackkkk
/////////////////////////////////

" Raki, go get us some snacks." I scrunched my face up because I wasn't a maid, this was her sleepover why she didn't have snacks already up here.

"No I'm setting this game up." I said towering the Jenga blocks over each other.

One of Nyla friends Munchie smacked her lips. "Girl you know yo fatass want want some snacks too so you might as well go get em" The girls laughed including Nyla.

"Your name is literally Munchie" Raki said shrugging her shoulders. "And my momma said I'm not fat I'm thick."

And she was Raki was fat in all the right places. She had an ass and medium sized breast. She had a nice body. And she was cute, she got from her momma. But her momma also said her body was gone get her in a lot of trouble too.

"Ole baby ass lil girl, still listening to mommy huh" Tommy, another one of Nyla's friends said. And the girls again laughed at this.

Tommy and Munchie were best friends and they did not like Raki. They felt like she thought she was too cute, and that she thought she was better than them. And they other day Tommy and Munchie heard they little crushes say Raki had a nice body and they things they wanted to do to her.

Of course Raki had never done nothing like that and would never entertain the silly boys at her school but the girls did not care they decided they still didn't like her.

Raki didn't like this, it felt like she was getting ganged up on. " Yea I do, and you should too instead of asking Raldric to carry yo babies."

Raki felt that Tommy and Munchie were both fast and ghetto. They were only 14 acting 25, and she vouched she would never be that that.

Tommy looked as if she was about to hit Raki but Raki was ready, she already didn't like the girl.

"Alright Raki stop" Nyla said to her and she wasn't going for that either.

"How you gone tell me to stop and they talking about me? You dead wrong." Raki said getting irritated how was this supposed to be her friend and her invited her to a sleepover with girls that didn't like her and was laughing as they talked about her.

Truth is Nyla just wasn't her friend and Raki was about to find out how mean she could really be.

"Bitch you getting a lil too beside yourself I tried to be like and invite yo stuck up ass to the sleepover but you always got a stick up yo ass." She said getting all up in Raki face. Raki frowned she didn't like where this was going but she wasn't gonna sit here and let her talk to her like this.

"Get out my face Nyla" Nyla couldn't really fight, she was always getting her ass beat by girls because she was texting they boyfriend or just shit talking.

"Naw bitch you was talking tough, so do sum." Nyla said earning ouuuu's from the instigating ass girls inna back.

"I'm not talking tough I'm just telling you bout yourself, like I said you dead wrong for laughing wit them and letting them talk to me like that and I'm supposed to be your friend." She was over this whole thing.

Raki shook her head, she couldn't believe this girl. But her momma always did say watch Nyla, she never listened though so now she was gonna learn the hard way.

She bumped past Nyla to get her shit. But Nyla took the chance to yank Raki's hair while Raki was just done putting in her shoes.

Raki turned and popped Nyla in her mouth, and punched her in her neck. Nyla let her hair go but now they were full on fighting. Raki through blow after blow straight to her face. Nyla scratched Raki across her eye with her acrylic nails. And Raki punched her hard in eye, twice.

Nyla stopped and held her eye. Raki saw Tommy tryna run up but moved out the way and she hit the wall. Raki then got her a few hits in, that she been waiting on. Raki stopped was breathing hard looking at Munchie.

Munchie fat ass was eating some chips just enjoying the show. "Fat bitch" she said grabbing her shit she ran out the house calling her momma.

———————

Okay so I'm nervous how'd y'all like it?

Thoughts on Raki?

Was Raki wrong in this situation?

It's only gonna get worse from here.....

Y'all 🅿️??