|11|

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗. 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝."

Chapter 11
Meraki Rylia Taraka

It's been a week since all that happened. I was back to work and back to regular. I talked to Deen and it went a little like this...

"Hey Deen I just wanna let you know I'm not mad at you, I don't want you to go through this alone either. You still my cousin and I love you, even if you did some messed up shit, we family." I said into phone smiling. I missed her already so I hope she isn't still mad at me.

"Fuck off my phone. We ain't family no more you dead to me." She hung up...

That hurt my heart, after all me and Deen went through, this is what splits us up. I wiped my tears and fanned my eyes.

Don't cry, don't cry. Fuck her, ion care...

I'm hurt, she really said I'm dead to her. I rubbed my forehead and then turned back to my work.

"Mannn you got assigned yet?" Izyan my coworker asked. Ok well she wasn't just a coworker, she was like a close friend. I really fucks wit this bitch.

"Naw Iz, they steady putting me on deliveries and not whole pregnancies." I huffed filing some papers.

"Girl you know if you talked to boss he would put us first on the list, he know yo daddy." Iz said restocking baby stuff.

"I don't like using my dad like that, you know that. Plus I already seen some files for us next." Iz was impatient when it came to her money, by all means.

"Whew cause I was finna quit, they know not to play wit my smoney. I got a baby." Iz had a 7 mounts old daughter named Koi, but we called her Koi bear.

"Aww how is Koi bear doing?" I asked missing my baby.

"She doing good, just wit her bald head ass daddy." She said huffing.

"I miss ma baby, when you gone bring her to me." I said pouting, I really loved kids fr. I just couldn't imagine something like that coming out my vagina though.

"Girl we can go pick her up tomorrow actually. I miss her too and she only been gone for 5 days." She said then stood up tryna catch her breathe from crouching.

"I'm down, but what you doing for yo lunch break? I want some wing stop." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Bitch you're drooling wit yo fat ass." She laughed and I wiped my mouth, not even noticing.

"Let's get back to this work though."

////////////////////

Me and Iz was on our lunch break at a food place around the corner from the hospital.

"So girly is there any guysss you been feelin lately? Or ladies? Yo know ion discriminate."Now she know ion be doing allat.