|18|

Meraki Rylia Taraka
Chapter 18

The next day...

I woke to soft music playing in the room. Without opening my eyes I remembered the events of yesterday, shit was crazy.

But we kissed! That was definitely the best part.

I moved to a sitting position then rubbed my eyes. I opened them and stretched my arms out, yawning. I look around to see Khan sitting in a chair, starring at me.

Man this nigga always being weird, acting like he ain't neva seen a bad bitch before.

"You know yo back was fucked up like that?" He said tilting his head.

Damn no good morning or nun huh??

"Good morning to you too." I mumbled slipping out the bed. "Like what Khan?"

He pointed to the mirror in the corner of the room. I walked to it and turned slightly so I could see my back. I could already see bruises on my shoulders so I lifted up the wife beater to see bruises littered all over my back.

"Damn." I whispered dropping the shirt. Khan stood up and walked to toward me.

"Damn? That's it? Mama ya whole back is fucked up." He said lifting my shirt back up, examining it.

"Well you should see her face." I said turning around looking at him.

"Can't" He said and I looked at him confused before going around him and heading towards the door.

"What you did to that girl?" I shook my head walking out and heading towards the bathroom I used last night.

"I ain't do nun... yet." He mumbled the last part but I still heard him.

He followed behind me as I walked into the bathroom and started doing my hygiene.

He just watched me... my every fucking move...

"Khan." I said after I spit out the toothpaste.

"Hm?" He said watching me.

"Stop starring at me like that" I scrubbed CeraVe soap on my face then turned to him, letting it sit.

"Like what?" He mumbled stepping closer to me looking me up and down.

"Like that nigga." I mugged him cause what you starring me down like that for nigga.

He wanna fight fight a something?

"Chill out." He said smiling then I heard my phone ring making me bump past him. He smacked his lips as I picked up my phone.

"That's aight, watch." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes putting my phone up to my ear.

"Hey tete wassup?" I answered the phone smiling. I love my tete she was always so sweet. She was one of the nicest people I know. I don't know how she conjured up Deen the demon spawn.

"Hi precious! How are you?" She said which made me smile. See? She could definitely make anybody smile, reminds me of my momma.

"I'm good tete, whatchu been up to?" I say as I could feel Khan behind me. He leaned down and started placing kisses all over my neck making me smile.

How do people get used to that?

"Nothing tryna keep the church in order with yo grandma. She be getting in my nerves lately, don't tell her I said that either. How you been niecey?" She sighed and I laughed moving away from Khan because he was distracting me.

" I'm good tete I've been staying out the way." I lied and Khan chuckled from behind me.

"Yea right, what I'm hearing at church? That you fighting? And at that you fighting Deen friends..." she said and and I could just tell she was shaking her head.