|5|

"𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢."

I got like 52 viewers and I love y'all, but y'all gotta comment fa me, please🥰

Chapter 5
Meraki Saytee Taraka
20
Present

"My dumbass really spaced out again" I thought sitting up. I had to get up TT was gone be here in a minute a she don't like me getting high in her house.

I honestly didn't think I was gone space out for dat long either.

I gotta stop smokin. I thought pausing, then laughed cause yea that's NOT happening.

I picked up my mess and grabbed my gun, putting it in my sweatpants pocket. I got a call from my cousin Adeen. I smiled answering the phone.

"Heyyy smileyy, what you doinnnnn" she dragged. She was my favorite person. See was always the one to check up on me and actually try and get me out the house.

"Hii Deen, my favorite cousin, my love. I am about to leave yo mommas house right now, wassup?" I checked my Apple Watch it was 6:30 still early, she probably wanna go out.

"Nothing but aye girl my lil boo having this kickback with his friends you wanna slide? I don't wanna go by myself." She said setting the phone up, she was straightening her hair.

"If I go can you do my hair for free?" Deen is a hair stylist, and I wanted some small knot less with the beads.

"Girl you know I be busy-" I cut her right tf off.

"aht then I'm not going" I said smiling cause I knew I got her.

She through a fit punching the air and I laughed.

"Bye hoe I'll pick you up at 7:40 mwah" I said hanging up putting my phone down in my other pocket.

Grabbing my jacket and keys. I turned on the air so the smoke could circulate and left locking her door up.

Walking to my car I looked around and got in pressing start. I went to my playlist and So Gone by Monic played.

Silly of me
Devoted so much time
To find you unfaithful, boy
I nearly lost my mind
Drive pass your house every night
In an unmarked car
Wondering what she had on me
To make you break my heart, yeah

"Youu make Meee feelll, I'm so goneee" I sung at a light. " Oh and I luv ya luv ya babyyy"

Merging on the freeway and beeping at a fuckass car that wouldn't get out my fucking way.

"Kick down ya doors and smack ya CHICK, JUST TO SHOW YOU RAKI NOT HAVING IT!!" I sung loud as hell.

I can sing I don't care what muthafuckas said.

I pulled off the freeway as the song ended and the next song came on. Interrupted by somebody calling I press answer and my daddy voice bloomed through the car, I hissed and turned the speaker down, rubbing my hearing aids.

"Wassam daughter" I love my dad, since he got outta jail he had always been there for me, as much as he could. He would do anything for me daughter, even killed niggas.

Stopping at a light I put my phone on the holder so I could see him.

"Wassup paw paw" I said know he hated that name. He side eyed the phone and scrunched up his face.

"I aint no old ass nigga I'm hardly 40 lil nigga" he mumbled. "And where you at lil girl, when you coming over here?" he missed her.

"I'm gonna go change and then I'm going to pick Deen up so we can go to her lil boo kickback." I said knowing he needed to know my whereabouts at all times.

" And I know you ain't missing me, I was just there yesterday." I laughed.

"So what" he squinted. "You got your stuff? You know I don't like you leaving ya house without it." He was very protective of me. He missed most of my life and he wasn't risking shit when it came to me.

"Yes daddy you know I got it" I said nodding my head. It got quiet.

"Is there anything you wanted?" I said knowing he wanted something.

"Yeaa canyoucomespennanightsowecanbakecookies??" I busted out laughing, he was really a softie for me.

"Bake cookies? Daddy you a big ass baby dude, yea I'll be over there tonight" I laughed at him again cracking the fuck up and he just mugged me.

"Yea you better." He just wanted to spend time with his daughter. Real dad shit.

"I love you Meraki, call me when you on your way" he said waiting for my response.

"I love you too daddy, I'll talk to you later" He sat there for a minute then mumbled okay and hung up.

She loved her dad, a lot. When he came back from jail he was on his shit. He was always there for her. Nobody would hire him for a job so he built his shit from dirt and gravel. He owns 6 big car washes in Detroit. All his love and money went to his daughter, cause all he wanted to do was keep her safe.

Pulling in my driveway I hopped out my car, grabbing my piece. I unlocked my doors and walked in smelling weed, vanilla and cocoa butter. My favorite smell. I took my shoes off and walked straight up the stairs. I stripped my clothes and walked in the bathroom.

I pushed her shower curtains back and turned the water on warm,I hated being hot.

I looked in the mirror examining my body. After leaving Nevada I was basically alone starting a new school. I had my cousin Deen but we were not close at the time. I was being bullied for my body, I was already depressed and emotionally unstable from my momma dying and them bitches bullied me. And J let them.

I didn't want drama, I didn't want to have to fight back. I was tired, still am. I stopped eating thinking I was fat and ugly, back then the sight of my body made me nauseous. I didn't even have the strength to fight my own in faults.

This went on for a while and then my family noticed and tried to get me therapy. I seriously hated that bitch and I'll kill her if I ever seen her again. She was mean and basically told me to fix me own problems. So I started hiding how I really felt and my family thought I was doing better and I wasn't.

Then my dad came home on good behavior. He saw how I acted and instantly knew. He stayed with me at night during my nightmares. He made sure I ate and wasn't throwing up after. He told me I was okay. He held me when I cried for my momma. He cried with me. He saw right through my act and help me better myself. And I will always love him for that.

I started gaining weight and doing better in school. Not letting bitches get to me no more, I was doing great or at least I thought so.

Huffing I got in the shower...

————————————

Okay so how y'all feeling?

Thoughts on Raki?

Thoughts on Raki's daddy Sosa?

Can y'all tell me when I'm doing too much with the details, I won't change all of it but I'll dum it down some. Thanks mwah.

All I know is all y'all 🅿️ asf for reading this🥳

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎"- 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕