Teenagers and Pizza Rolls

WORD COUNT: 549 WORDS

"Let's do it again." The man with the metal arm announced

"C'mon, Barnes, we were good the first time." Pietro scoffed.

"Just 'good'? 'Good' isn't good enough!'" Bucky countered.

"Guys, calm down. Let's just do one more run-through and then take a good 30 minute break."

Pietro nodded his head in agreement and Bucky reluctantly gave in.

Y/N started off the count.

"Okay, 1 and a 2 and a 1, 2, 3, 4." Y/N counted off stepping on the bass pedal at the start of each number.

Bucky started playing his electric guitar on the E chord, moving his hand up and down on the chords. Pietro waited until we got to the chorus of the song we were covering.

"Because the drugs never work!" Bucky sang/yelled into the emptiness of the soundproof garage Stark had put the trio in when he found out they were starting their own rock band.

Y/N stomped on the bass pedals of the drums and Pietro started playing his black bass guitar as Bucky sang, 

"They're gonna give you a smirk! 

Cause they got methods of keeping you clean! 

They're gonna rip up your heads!

Your aspirations to shreds!

Another cog in the murder machine!"

All three of them shouted out the chorus together whilst playing their respective notes and instruments.

"THEY SAID ALL TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME!

THEY COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEONE WILL BLEED!

SO DARKEN YOUR CLOTHES OR STRIKE A VIOLENT POSE!

MAYBE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE BUT NOT ME!"

Bucky started on his guitar riff when Pietro noticed the door was opening.

"Hold on, Barnes. Who's at the door?" He called out.

A redhead slowly crept her way around the door.

"Wanda!" Y/N and Pietro smiled.

The blonde sibling (that was older by 12 minutes), gave Y/N a confused look before taking the electric guitar off his shoulders and speeding over to his sister.

"Were you spying on us?" He joked.

"Of course not! I brought snacks." Wanda walked further into the room further revealing that she was holding a tray of pizza rolls.

"PIZZA ROLLS! HELL YEAH!" Y/N abruptly shouted. 

Bucky and Pietro turned their heads confused. Wanda smiled brightly.

"It's a shame you guys aren't as enthusiastic about pizza rolls as I am. It kind of hurts actually." Y/N shook her head, walking over to the tray.

"I'll hold these for you, my Lady." Y/N said as she plucked a crispy pizza roll off the tray as she whispered, "Queen of the Tortinos." 

After some small talk, Bucky, Pietro, and Y/N went back to practicing.

"Should we just start from where we left off?" Y/N asked. 

"Yes." Pietro agreed as he put the guitar back on around his neck.

"1 and a 2 and a 1, 2, 3, 4!" Y/N announced as the three continued playing. 

Wanda stood in the doorway listening, watching Y/N slam the drumsticks down on each part of the drums.

"You're never gonna fit in much, kid!" Y/N sang, giving Wanda a wink.

"But if you're troubled and hurt!

What you got under your shirt!

Will make them pay for the things that they did!"

Y/N didn't know this at the time, but that's how Wanda fell in love with the drummer of the Avenger's official rock band.