Dancing

Y/N's POV

We were at Stark's party.

I watched as a red toaster kept flirting with my girlfriend. Sure we weren't out to the Avengers that we were dating, but it pissed me off that the synthezoid had the audacity. I was keeping an eye on the two of them all night, watching as Wanda took three shots and started dancing with our friends.

Vision walked over to my girl and offered to dance. 

That was my last straw. I put my drink down and made my way through the crowd of people either making out or dancing on the dance floor. I took Wanda's hand and softly looked into her green-gray eyes then raised an eyebrow. 

"Really? You're flirting with this Coco-Cola can? I thought you'd do better, sweetheart." I frowned at her.

Wanda smirked and asked, "What you gonna do about it?"

I waved Vision goodbye and deeply kissed my girlfriend on the lips. I could feel the Avengers watching us as Wanda wrapped her arms around my neck. We broke apart and rested our foreheads against each others.

"I'm saying I can be a better boyfriend than him." I whispered before the sounds of cheering came from Tony's drunk ass. 

"OH MY GOD THEY'RE GAY FOR EACH OTHER, STEVIE!" The multi-millionaire screamed to his husband.

I smirked as Vision frowned and walked away. 

"Don't ever flirt with that magnet again, alright love?" I asked.

Wanda smiled softly.

She nodded and kissed me on the cheek before grabbing a drink for the both of us.

---

HI THIS WAS A SHORT ONE

HAPPY GALENTINE'S DAY <3333

ALSO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S THE BEST 

HOPE YOU LIKED THE STONY SHOUTOUT!!

BYE