In The Kitchen

** FEATURING A GUEST APPEARANCE OF BLACKHILL **

Y/N's POV

I was sitting in the compound's living room with Wanda, Nat, and Maria. Natasha and Maria were on the couch cuddling while me and Wanda did the same on the couch opposite them. It was one of those days where everyone else was off on a mission and didn't need our specific set of skills.

Selfish.

"I'm so bored, Y/N." Wanda groaned as she made her body go limp and fall of the edge of the couch.

"Wanda! Oh my god!" I laughed and pulled her back up on the couch. 

I wrapped my arms around the redhead and kissed her messy and fluffy hair. 

"I love you a lot, Y/N." She whispered looking up at me with a goofy smile on her face.

"I love you, too." I whispered back before I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. 

We stayed like this for a while before Maria suggested something.

"You know what, what if we make a cake so we can surprise the gang when they get back?" She asked.

Wanda sat up and looked at me, grinning. "Do you guys wanna do that? We could make two different cakes and see who's better..." 

"Yeah, and then the rest of the crew could choose which one they like better." Nat replied. "I'm down for winning."

"Sure, Nat. I'm in. I'm assuming you're in, too?" I asked, looking over at Wanda.

"Of course I am!" Wanda squealed. She pulled me off the couch and skipped towards the kitchen with Nat and Maria following suit.

~~~

After a few minutes getting ingredients and everything we'd need ready, the four of us agreed that whoever wins gets bragging rights and the title of "Best Couple in the Compound". It's kinda corny, but I know Wanda would kiss me a lot with that title.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

~~~

"You said how many cups of flour?" I asked.

"Three." Wanda said. 

I poured the cups of flour into the stand mixer while Wanda ran the machine. 

That was a dumb idea.

Suddenly, the clouds of white came from the bowl and made a mess everywhere. The flour settled and I saw Wanda covered in flour with her eyes closed and her nose scrunched up. She shook her hands and wiped flour of her face before giving a little cough of the powder.

"Sorry." I whispered. 

Wanda snapped her fingers and the mess was cleaned up and our clothes went back to normal as well as our hair and hands.

She smiled and took the measuring cup out of my hands. 

"I don't think you should be around these for right now." She teased

I squinted my eyes at the redhead and frowned. 

"I'm gonna go sabotage Nat and Maria's cake, my love." I said.

I pecked Wanda on the cheek which made her giggle and I visualized myself drifting into the clear air. That's usually how I turn invisible, lots of visualization is involved.

Before leaving the kitchen, I played around with Wanda's hair and brought it up under her nose and looped it around her ear making her a mustache.

"If you're gonna sabotage Nat and Maria's food, I think you should get going, my love." Wanda said stirring the vanilla batter with little rainbow sprinkles. 

I smiled (even though she wouldn't be able to see me) and went off to Nat and Maria's part of the kitchen.

"Are you eating some of the frosting?" Nat asked.

Maria laughed and continued eating the frosting of the spoon she was holding.

"Haha, yeah." She replied.

"Oh my god, you're crazy." Nat smiled.

I looked around for something I could distract Nat and Maria with. Then, I found it. My favorite thing to be in the kitchens. 

Flour.

I smirked to myself before grabbing a handful of flour. 

I timed my throw perfectly. As soon as Maria and Nat walked towards my direction (I was standing in front of the fridge), I threw the pile of white flour in two both of their faces and watched them scream and bump into each other trying to figure out what happen.

While I was standing there, I tried so hard not to laugh. I heard Wanda running over laughing so I quickly scooped another handful of flour and threw it towards Wanda when she came around the corner and watched her squeal. 

"Y/N! ME TOO?" Wanda looked offended.

~~~

I was left alone, cleaning up the flour by myself.

Wanda, Nat, and Maria gave me a "bitch, please" face when I asked them to help.

After two hours of making the whole kitchen spotless, I went to the living room and saw the three of them eating cake.

"Where'd you get the cake?" I asked.

Wanda smiled at me which gave me butterflies.

"While you were messing around with Nat and I's shit, your girlfriend here finished her cake." Maria stated.

"Want some, love?" Wanda asked.

I smiled and hopped on the couch with Wanda. 

"I love you, Y/N." She said to me after giving me some of her cake.

"I love you, too." I smiled wider and kissed Wanda softly.

She smiled back at me and gave me another slice of cake before cuddling together on the couch.