The Contract

I Bella,

      promising to Ms. Lea Salonga  that I will follow all her rules and to obey all her commands all the times. Everyday instead. All the rules to observe are listed and shouldn't be destroyed and disobeyed, forever.

Rules and Agreements to Follow:

Ms. Lea's House should always be as clean as heaven. No dust, No litters And even a small scatter things around shouldn't be found.

You need to learn how to cook. Do laundries, and know how to wash your Boss car.

You are not allowed to use any stuffs or any thing that isn't yours. You would just going to use it when it needed on work.

The garden should always be 'CLEAN and GREEN'. No wither plants nor flowers that are going to appear in your boss sight, when she checks the Garden.

No appearance to any parties, concerts and events of your boss!

•Do whatever command I and my friends will going to tell you! No Buts and complains!

•I will let you be educated because  I don't want a stupid, slowpoke uncultured swine to work with me! But when I say you stay here at home for some work reason, you better stay and let your teacher mark you 'ABSENT'.

•No classmates, no friends or anyone that is related to you are allowed to come in my house.

•You are not allowed to tell to anyone who you truly is. Keep your mouth shut. Or else I'll be the one to keep your freakin mouth shut, forever.

You are not able to call my friends as your "Tito's & Tita's", and especially NEVER EVER call me 'MOMMY' infront of Anybody! Call us "Ma'am and Sir" anyways.

YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER ANYMORE! So Treat your self as a MAID! ALILA! MUCHACHA! ALIPIN!TAGA-SILBI! At higit sa lahat PALAMUNIN!

                              Signed by:

                  Bella Salonga 

°°°°°

A story collaboration with @liane