Chapter 5

THE VOICE TEENS

LEA/POV

It's our first shooting of the voice today, well honestly, it's not bad to be in a new show. I was honestly supposed to enjoy being here, but knowing that there's an asshole that stupidly fencing me here, is really a bad thing. Okay na eh, sinabit pa ako ng mokong na Agang Ito.

"Babes oh, same kaming may dimples!" Aga said, smiling at me and reveal his deep dimples o side. I raised my brows at him. Nakaka-sawa na dimple nitong gagong 'to ah. Sarap lakumusin.

He's the host kasi, and that frustrating me! Makapal ang mukha ni Aga, Lalo na sa akin. I look at the people behind my back and made face at them. Konting imik lang kasi ni Aga at ako, they will already gone so wild. I look at Gino, the contestant and stared at him. His handsome, I can say. I looked at Aga who's smirking. I scoffed.

"Oo, pero mas gwapo siya sayo!" I bantered and as expected, kinilig lahat ng audience sa sinabi ko kahit walang nakaka-kilig doon.

"Ang sakit naman nun, Aga!" Sharon said, almost laughing.

"Parang hindi lang kayo nag halikan noong—"

"Sharon!" I immediately exclaimed, and glared at her, and all the audience laugh again.

Tang-ina kasing Vice na iyon eh. Napakadaldal na kabayo. I just suddenly shock when Sharon welcome with a question if I and Aga back together na daw And I just told to her, no! Nothing's going on between us and there's nothing to bring back since Aga and I, there was never been us from the very start, and when she asked about why did he kissed me, I just said Aga's lips was itch.

"Noon! Sa Sana maulit muli...ay naulit na pala!" She kidded, I just rolled my eyes at her. Iba talaga kapag chismosa. Although Sharon is also one of my friend, however that she was in vacation with Gabby last month and she just back home yesterday. 

"Pero Ito ang tanong natin." Ani ni Louise, kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.

"May third mo pa bang mauulit muli?" Hirit ulet ni Louis.

"Syempre meron naman!" Agad na hiyaw ni Sharon at tumawa-taws.

"Aabangan ko po iyan! Naku!" Sabat din ni Sarah.

"That would be fan, if ever." Bamboo agreed.

"Script sana direk olive!" Pahabol naman ni Aga.

"Gusto niyo ba iyon?" Sharon asked that audience, and they gone so wild.

"Yes na yess!" Audience exclaimed.

"Payag po ako! Basta si Sharon third party!" I said making Sharon raised her brow and the audience laugh but some of them agreed.

And the show just run too well andof course, the coaches are fun to be with kahit kami ni Aga ang laging nagigisa kung hindi rin naman kasi e-epal epal itong si Aga. But to be honest, I'm becoming picky with this season. Nakukuha ko naman ang mga teens na ginugusto ko, pero bakit parang laging may kulang? All those contenders were really good but something is missing.

"Ms. Lea. Okay lang po kayo?" Sarah worriedly asked me all of a sudden.  I nodded my head at her. Si Sarah talaga napaka-charming, kaya hindi nako nagtataka kung bakit napabilang siya sa aming mga coaches, she ways more younger but still she's lovely, humble and respectful.

"Yeah. No worries" I replied as an assurance that I am just fine.

She just fainted a smile but her eyes were all contorted with doubts.

After a couple of minutes the stage director que us to be ready because the next contestant is ready to perform.

I can hear the slight noice of someone's footsteps walking unto the stage.