Chapter 8

Encounter

Lea/POV

I'm driving to my house, but just as my eyes landed at the gate of my house, the corner of my eyes immediately crinkled when I saw a man standing right in front of my gate.

My lips thinned when I recognized who it was.
It's Aga. Of course, I can't be wrong- I know his features really well. But what is he doing here? Got bored? And want a new riddle of his life again, and I am his trip? Oh, dream on, dope.

My pupils pounded when I saw him leaning in front of my gate-is he stupid? Didn't he even realize that someone might catch him from afar while waiting outside my house? Damn this! I don't want my name to be involved with him again. No never.

Ano na naman ba kasi ang kailangan ng lalaking ito.

I held my breath-trying to calm myself down.

Lea, relax. He is just like one of the cockroaches you can easily stump and kill -this isn't a big deal, okay? What you have to do is drive the car and push him away. Yeah, that's it. Easy.

I silently talked to myself.

I saw him stagger in his position when he saw my car. Those brown eyes of his and his flattering eyelashes met my gaze. Kahit pa nga sigurado akong hindi niya ako nakikita because of my tinted car's window, his eyes still speak; it's readable. The vulnerability in his eyes is so palpable. Why is it that the window isn't enough to cover me? I know he can feel that I'm looking at him. Sh-t!

I went out of my car with my head held high.

"Will you please move your car, Mr. You're blocking my driveway." I said casually dahil naka-harang iyong sasakyan niya sa garahe ko.

"How can I supposed to when my car isn't even functioning." He reasoned out.

Namewang ako.

"At kasalanan ko pa ngayon? Look, Aga. Sinasadya mo ba Ito? Sa lahat lahat ng lugar, bakit naman sa misong bahay ko pa hindi aandar iyang bulok mong sasakyan?" I directly asked him.

Huwag ako Aga.

He raised his brow, as he put his left hand on his pocket before he held his chin, and look at his side.

"Oh, I guess someone is being assuming here." My brows met because of what he just said.

"How dare you?" I told him, he just smiled at me teasingly. Wala pa siyang sinasabi naasar na ako. Naiirita na ako sa pag mumukha niya.

"First and foremost, madam." He started, I glared at him because of the look he is giving to me.

"I went here to visit my friend, Robin, which is eventually just three houses away from here, and I know you're aware of it, right baby?" He raised his brow mockingly.

"Stop calling me that!" He just let out of a small chuckled.

"Chill baby." He raised his both hands, calming me down eh kung tiningal ko kaya itong slipper ko at hinampas ko sa nakakairita niyang pag mumukha.

"And number two. My car suddenly stopped here; my engine doesn't already want to start, and no, it didn't on purpose, baby. I didn't even know that this was your house." He acted like he was shocked.

"oh! So you're really living here? Nice!" He looked at my house before he shrugged his shoulders off.

My fist clench, nakakahiya. Nahihiya na ako. Nararamdaman kong nag iinit na iyong tenga ko, papunta sa pisngi ko.

"And lastly, sorry ok. I really don't know that this is your house, and I can't control myself not to drive my car here. This is the only way, you know."