💐2.0💐

Hey guys Vanshika here I am back.

So the OS starts,

Plot - In this OS Both Vansh is Biology professor and he is teaching in same college as the college in which Riddhima read in . Riddhima is an orphan she just have her elder sister. Riddhima has a crush on Vansh. But Vansh Hates her. Coz she irritates him so much. Will he be able to love her.

To know more Go ahead have a happy reading journey.😂

Riddhima was getting ready for college as its her first day for last year of college.

On the other side,

Vansh was also getting ready for college.

Vansh in mind: this will be last year of that girl Riddhima.
I am just damn irritated by her.
She always creates drama.
I don't know what magic she had done on my sister Ishani.
She is always with her.
After one year I'll be free from her.

Now both of them were ready they reached college at same time.

Riddhima was late for her first lecture.
She was running in the corridor to reach as soon as possible.
She was wearing her spectacles. She was looking so cute and hot at the same time.

As she was running so fast she bumped into someone.

Riddhima's POV:-

I was running through the corridor because I was getting late if I got late then professor will surely punish me.

I was running and I bumped into a wall wait that was not any wall that was someone's chest. Wait not someone's My Mr. Perfect's chest. I was going to fall when two strong arms held my waist.

We both shared an eyelock. But then Professor Vansh broke the eyelock.
He left my waist and I fell on the
Floor.

When Ishani my best friend my crime partner and my Mr. Perfect's sister came and started giving me lectures about being so much irresponsible.

She says that Vansh hates me but I know deep down in his heart he also loves me.

Vansh's POV:-

I was walking through the corridor when my bad luck bumped into me.

Well if I say that she was not looking cute then that will be lie. She was looking cute and hot at the same time. God what I am thinking about her.

I don't like her. Is this true? Yes it is true.
I hate her I hate her I hate her.

She was going to fall when I caught her by her waist.

We shared an eyelock. Later that eyelock was broken by me.

I left her waist and she fallen on the floor.
My heart pained.

Just then my sister urf Riddhima's Bestie came there.

Oh god Riddhima can never improve. She thinks that I love her. But I don't love her.

Vansh's POV Ends.

All of them Reached to their class.

After 5 hrs. Their college ends.

Riddhima reached to her flat. Reema her elder sister was waiting for her.

Welcome back Riddhu baby. I have found a new teacher of Biology for you. I know that you are weak in Biology. He will come and teach you here only.

Riddhima rolled her eyes.

Okay di but if he won't teach me correctly then you won't find any new tutor for me. Promise?