💐8.0💐

Plot suggested by- makeitshine2021

So this chapter starts from the night after Makar Sankranti where Riddhima was wearing red dress.

Riddhima was opening the parcel which was sent by warden of the orphanage. When Vansh came and was about to fall when Riddhima caught his hand and prevented him from falling.

Mujhe to is door mat ka shukriya karna chahiye kyunki itna achha moment jo bana ke diya isne.

[I should say Thank you to this door mat because it gave me this much beautiful moment].

To phir mujhe to is kamre ko kosna chahiye! Kyunki Ahana jo aayi thi yahaan.

[Then I should curse this Room because That Ahana came here.]

Vansh felt guilty for doing all those things without even knowing the whole truth.

I am so Sorry Sweetheart. But I promise I will never ever hurt you again.

Vansh said he was really guilty he had tears in his eyes. Riddhima smiled and hugged him. After breaking the hug Riddhima started to open the parcel while Vansh was kissing her neck.

Vansh let me open this parcel please.

Sweetheart, you can open it after-wards.

No I am going to open it right now.

But I won't let you...

But finally Riddhima opened the box. She took out some of her belongings and at last she found her half locket's part in the box.

Vansh looked at the locket and then at Riddhima.

Riddhima who gave you this locket.

Vansh asked Riddhima looked at him confusingly.

But why are you asking?

Just like that!

Vansh said Riddhima was still looking at him suspiciously. But later she decided to tell him.

Actually when I was a child....

Flashback starts:-

A girl nearly of age of 6 or 7 was running here and there when a boy nearly of age 9 or 10 came near the little girl and pulled her towards him and closed her eyes with his small hands.

Anshuuu!!!!

The girl shouted and turned around and hugged the little boy.

Ridziiee!!!!

That boy also hugged her. Yes that girl was Riddhima.

Anshu why did you left me alone here!?
That warden aunt is very bad! I hate her. She said that if I won't do works then I won't get any food.

Saying so Ridzie started crying in Anshu's embrace. Anshu looked at her with teary eyes.

Ridzie! I am going far away from here.

But why Anshu!

Because they are sending me to London for studies.

Saying so Anshu took out a locket from his pocket and made Ridzie wear one piece of it and wore the other part of the locket himself.

Ridzie whenever we will meet again I will identify you from this locket. Okay!?

Okay! But Anshu please come back soon! You will come back for you Ridzie right!?

Vansh nodded and they both hugged each other just then a man came and took Anshu with him.

Flashback Ends.

Riddhima was crying. Vansh went near their cupboard and took out a box from the cupboard. He went near Riddhima and asked her to open the box. Riddhima opened the box and it had another part of the locket.

Riddhima looked at him with teary eyes as if asking 'is it true'. Vansh nodded and blinked his eyes in approval. Riddhima pulled Vansh in a bone crushing hug.

Anshuuu...

Ridziiee...

You know how much I missed you! I used to cry every night remembering you.

Do you think that I didn't missed you? I also missed you so much Ridzie.

They broke the hug. They both were crying. They both wiped out each other's tears.

Do you remember how we used to chill out with each other. Said Riddhima

Yes and that time when in the night you painted a warden's face. Said Vansh.

And the next day she was mad at every one just because of me. Said Riddhima.

They both laughed remembering their childhood.

Oh So The RAISINGHANIAS adopted you. Asked Riddhima.

Yes. Mr. And Mrs. Raisinghania couldn't gave birth to a child so they adopted me but after some treatment Maa gave birth to my teo younger sisters Siya and Ishani. But they still loved me as their own child.

Vansh finished.

But they sent you away from me.

Vansh chuckled at his cute little wifey. While Riddhima flared her nose.

But we should Thank Kabir that he sent you here. Otherwise maybe we haven't met.

Yes. This is the first and last thing that Kabir has done nicely. Otherwise he can't do anything.

Saying so they both again laughed!

Vansh looked at Riddhima and moved towards her lips but before kissing her he looked in her eyes asking for her permission. When Riddhima closed her eyes in approval he touched her soft petals with his.

They both started kissing each other Softly. They broke the kiss when they needed some air to breathe. Vansh started kissing her neck and collarbone. While Riddhima was moaning his name like a prayer.

THE END.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey guys Vanshika here!
I wrote this OS to show Riddhima and Vansh Besties from their childhood!
Hope you liked it!

I know that the Target is not completed yet.
But I will be busy for next some days do won't be able to update.

Bye! Love you all.
Stay safe and Take care.

What you want next?
Any specific plot?

Target:-

Votes:- 95+
Comments:- 45+

Your Dear Writer,
❤Vanshika❤