💐11.0💐

Why is it that every time he looks at her, he falls deeper in love with her. Even after knowing that she betrayed him, his heart is not ready to accept anything, he cannot accept that she betrayed Sia, or that she would deliberately hurt him, but his anger and his ego always got the better of him. 

Even as Vihaan he learned one thing, this girl too has serious trust issues, there are so many things she never told him, and even now she is not telling him everything. What he didn't like how that Kabir always roams around her. 

And why for the love of God, did his family members let him stay here. If it were up to him, he would have given him his share of property and throw him out of the house. He gets insanely jealous thinking that Riddhima loved him.

He knew she was a spy, but it was Kabir being her first love, and she chosing to marry him for his love is what hurt him. He always wanted to be her first and last choice, not a rebound or second choice.

For a moment he loved, how jealous she was of Ahana, but hurting her and breaking her trust, to make him feel his pain was more important, and when she didn't kill, he was furious, more so over the fact that she chose that Kabir again. 

Her begging to give their relationship a chance finally broke him a bit, but he won't give up so easily. They were going to the Kuldevi's mandir, she was sleeping and he was looking at her. He cannot believe he has become a grumpy child, but all he wanted or rather wished that she had fallen in love with him first.

Riddhima knew one day she will have to suffer, she knew his love, anger everything happened in extremes. She now understood that she should have told him the truth earlier, maybe he would have been angry, but not like this, she was slowly losing hope of getting him back.

This trip to the mandir was her last hope to save her relationship, and if it didn't work maybe she will do something bad, because death is more easy than seeing hatred in the eyes that once held love.

They reached the mandir, Riddhima was walking up the steps when her ankle twisted, 

R- Ouch

V- Kya Hua?

R- I think my ankle is twisted. Just one minute. She tried twisting her ankle and then stood up.

V- Are you fine if not we can go back.

R- No, i am fine. We have come this far. We should atleast offer our prayers. 

Riddhima winced while walking but Vansh picked her up and took her to the mandir, he placed her down carefully, and the pandit told them about the auspicious day. He asked to put sindoor on Riddhima. 

Vansh still disturbed with Riddhima's truth and Kabir's taunt, he turned to go away and accidentally knocked the plate of sindoor. The pandit was talking about apshagun, but he just left.

R- Vansh, stop please. 

V- Riddhima, i cannot behave like everything is okay.

R- Tumne meri maang kyun nahi bhari?

V- Riddhima shaadi ek pavitra bandhan hota hain, you have tainted our relationship, we are only together because of that Kabir. I don't want anyone's udhaar.