💐5.0💐

So this OS starts from the first wedding of RiAnsh.

Riddhima's POV:-

I don't know why I am very much anxious right now. Yes I loved Kabir but maybe for me a Marriage is more important than love.

Today I will tell Mr. RAISINGHANIA about myself, my identity, my past, my mission why I came here. I just can't hide it from him anymore.
I don't care what he will do after knowing my identity but I will have to tell him everything.

The door opened revealing Mr. Raisinghania standing in the wedding dress. My anxiety was growing more And more when he was coming near me.

He was leaning towards me. More and more. We both were this much close that if any of us will move then our lips will end up touching or kissing. "What the hell are you thinking? You have to tell him about your identity and your relationship with Kabir."

My subconscious ness told cum mocked me. Yes I am going to tell him everything right now.

"Mr. Raisinghania I want to tell you something..."

I said but he was least bothered he was busy in playing with my hairs wait he was playing with my hairs. I just hate it when someone touches my hairs.

"Stop doing these formalities Riddhima you can call me VANSH as now I am YOURS Husband."

He said in his famous husky voice.
He really made more pressure on the words "VANSH" and "YOURS". Oh god will I be able to tell him everything. His voice is very much intimidating.

"I want to tell you something VANSH."

I tried to act strong but in really if you know you know. Hahaha sounds very funny naa that Riddhima is not afraid of her very own Hubby. He just hummed. I wanted to rip his head. Was he even listening to me!?

"Dekho mere liye shaadi ek pavitra Rishta hai. Aur mai nhi chahti ki
humara ye rishta jhuth ki neenv par shure ho. To mai tumhe apni phechan, mai yaha kyo aayi, kiske kehne pe aayi ye sab batana chahti hoon. Par dekho pehle hi kisi anjam pe mat pahunch jaana. Uske baad tumhara jo faisla hoga mujhe wo manjoor hoga."

[Look, marriage is a sacred relationship for me. I don't want to start this relationship with a lie. Today I will tell you everything the truth, what is my identity, why did I come to this house, on whose behest I came here. But please don't reach to any conclusions before. After that whatever your decision will be I will accept that whole heartedly.]

I completed my speech. Well now he sat straight he was looking straight in my eyes. I started speaking.

"I am a spy. Kabir sent me here. Yes I married you on saying of Kabir. But now I can't work for him anymore. Yes I loved him. But for me Marriage is more important than love. It is a sacred relationship for me. I am sorry if I hurted your feelings or something but this was the Truth only. I don't care what punishment you will give me I am ready to accept any punishment. If you want to div...

I was not able to complete my sentence he hugged me. I don't know what was all happening but I choosed to go with the flow. I also wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt something wet on my shoulder. He broke the hug and Oh God he was crying. His eyes were blood shot red. I was really scared by him. But he started speaking,

"For the world I am an Arrogant, aggressive, short tempered, and feelingless person. But no body knows about the real me. You wanted to know the reason why I married you. Because I saw my mother in you. She was just like you selfless and kind hearted but she died. I never got love after that. My family just cares about the money. They sees me as a money making machine. They don't care about my feelings. I always wanted some one who will love me with out any specific reason. And I found you. You know what you are my pehli nazar wala pyaar. Yes Riddhima
I REALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

He completed. I was in utter shock. Because till now no one has loved me. Not even that bastard Kabir. I got to know that when he was asking me to marry Vansh. Which boyfriend will let his girlfriend marry some one else. He was just using me just fucking using me as a napkin.

But I can really see pure love in Vansh's eyes. I don't care who he is. I don't care about his identity. I just care about Vansh. Taking a deep breath I started speaking,

"Look Vansh I don't know if I will be able to love you that much that much you love me. But I promise you that I will never leave you alone. I don't love Vansh Raisinghania. I just love Vansh. I LOVE YOU TOO VANSH. Will you accept me with my drawbacks."

I finished speaking and he nodded and hugged me tightly. I too hugged him.
And there started Our love story.
RiAnsh's Love story.

THE END.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey guys Vanshika here!

Did you liked this chapter.

What do you want next?
Any specific plot?

Target:-

Votes:- 95+
Comments:- 45+

Your Dear Writer,
❤Vanshika❤